A wash-up of topics | Page 6 | Vital Football

A wash-up of topics

You can’t deny our home record since the play off season has been poor.

Of course there have been some entertaining home games. But they have been outnumbered by the pretty mind numbing disappointing ones.

As regards a rebuild in January I have said in many posts that was not what MS has been brought in to do, especially after the investment in players last summer.

All I said was with how we now are plummeting down the division, a rebuild in January might now be on the cards - IF finances permit.

I still don’t think though we will do more than add a couple of loan players and bring Draper back. I would be fine with that - if Skoobs starts to implement some organisation and tactics.
It's been poor for a lot longer than that I think- in the 18/19 L2 winning season we only won 11 at home all season (compared to 12 away from home).

It's been poor for a lot longer than that I think- in the 18/19 L2 winning season we only won 11 at home all season (compared to 12 away from home).
But only lost 2, drew 10, we struggled to break teams down and conceded a few late equalisers, especially after Xmas.
Didn't lose many though 7 out 72 by my reckoning

Report in the Echo headlined "Lincoln City CEO received abuse from fans while out with wife and young children". They've just reported what he posted in the Forum!! (The Forum is cited, by the way)

Echo on the pulse as ever then - since Skubala joined the two stories on the main page are that and Jack Diamond - glad they're keeping things positive.

Report in the Echo headlined "Lincoln City CEO received abuse from fans while out with wife and young children". They've just reported what he posted in the Forum!! (The Forum is cited, by the way)

But not linked, which is not good enough. It is common decency to link to a source. I would, therefore, prefer that no links to that site are posted on here any more.

Absolutely we didn't lose many and we were better on the road in general that season- bizarrely we also only lost 2 at home last season as well........but it felt a little different!
It did feel different to me as well. Especially after late Appleton era where we were too soft.
I was barely ever going back home disappointed. Being hard to beat was a nice feeling. Even if we conceded few late goals and were boring at times. I really liked that season apart from embarrassing FA cup performance obviously.

This season feels different as well. To the point where I start missing Kennedy a bit...