A signing! | Page 2 | Vital Football

A signing!

Agreed with that YB.

Also agreed at how Adams said he wants Wes, snodders and hooper to stay but no mention of RvW just included him in saying no one has made an offer etc

We dont need Jordon Rhodes now . At £10m we could get an attacking midfielder and a large central defender

Am reading suggestions there is movement around Hooper and Olssen. Add a left back to the shopping list.

Olsson apparently had talks with West Ham - on his way I think - means we need a new LB as Garrido not good enough to be our main LB.

If Hooper goes does that mean RvW will stay? or will we sell both and bring another forward in? Rhodes could still be signed if we make money on both of those guys

in his interveiw when we signed grabbon,adams was adament that goals were top priority and he really seemed to intimate that another striker was a target,or goal scoring mid fielder,watch this space....

I am not a massive Deeney fan when I have seen him against us and on the TV etc he seems a little lazy, but he does bang them in. He and Grabbon very similar though - both 6'0 and can play as a winger/forward - both have pace.

Is that the bloke who played for Wallsall , and was winding our fans up when he scored ? If so then not keen !

just looking through the list of championship top scorers last season and apart from our rumoured targets the only other player to catch my eye was craig bryson at derby an attacking midfielder who scored 16 goals
btw sam vokes 20 goals last,who would have thought that when he was with us,crazy !