A signing! | Vital Football

A signing!

Ollyrules

Vital Squad Member
We have signed Lewis Grabban from Bournemouth for an undisclosed fee

A striker who scored 22 goals last season, meant to be pacey and can play out wide

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140605-lewis-grabban-signs-for-norwich-city-1611501.aspx

Yep a good move - Rumors were that he had a 3 million release clause in his contract - I have seen him a few times took a while for him to find his feet but is very pacey (at last a fast forward) he can hit the net and will cause the opposition problems - I thought Surman might be part of the deal?

He is more like RvW than Hooper, so could be the end for him.

Well done Adams. 1st piece of the new Norwich in place - I guess it also means no Rhodes.

must admit,cant recollect seing him play but has done brilliant for bournmouth and i would say more value for money than rhodes,
really good start neil !

His goals are on You Tube , but I cant do links ! There is also an interview with him ... Seems a level headed guy ! Well done NA !!

Spoke to a Bournemouth fan I know on Twitter and this is his description of Grabban

"@mattmorris1987: @oinwards 3m has been mentioned previously. Good return for us if so. Great pace, great work rate. Good finisher when he doesn't have time >"

"@mattmorris1987: @oinwards < to think. Not great at 1 on 1's but has decent shot from distance. Won't challenge for headers from goal kicks but can head"

"@mattmorris1987: @oinwards he can play wide, but half the player out there. Crossing isn't great"

grabbon said it was norwichs decisiveness that sealed the deal,no mucking around then lets hope we can seal our other targets so swiftly,
club record fee for bournmouth too.

.......Well the management team that won't attract players get a 22 goaler.
Seems that Neyal and Jojo haven't taken the the contract option of going on holiday.

Last 3 seasons (Rotherham-Bournemouth) played 130 Games....53 Goals.
That's about 2.7 goals per game....It will do for me.

As to who will go....... it's noticeable that the management team have stated how important it is to keep Snodders Wes and Hooper.
Conversely of course it's suggestive of who will not be missed.