A Rare Day Supporting the Lads in Tangerine for Me | Vital Football

A Rare Day Supporting the Lads in Tangerine for Me

Hope both the team you are watching ,and the team I am supporting at Bloomfield Rd both win....... :tup:

bfcpete - 25/3/2017 13:09

Eamonn, Callum and I doing Wembley tomorrow with England

Very nice Pete, I've only seen England once at Wembley in 1980 v Northern Ireland, finished 1-1 and was the lowest crowd ever at the time, 35,000.

The last match at AFC Blackpool was a great atmosphere, lots of old Blackpool fans and 90 minutes of singing. The facilities are much better than at Oystain Football Company too.

Seen a lot of Hartlepool fans along the Prom. One big flag "Monkey Hangers on Tour."

Hope the Monkey Hangers have a rope and that our Chimp Chairman attends in French Uniform. :grins:

Listening to Tim Fielding today who had been leafleting the Monkey Hangers and he said they were unlike many other away fans in that they were not as supportive of #NAPM as other teams. He mentioned how Barnsley were very receptive and supportive basically spending nowt inside the ground.

I have a number of friends in Barnsley and they are some of the most loyal folk you will ever meet, they stood up for their beliefs in Thatcher's Police State. Heck even today they remember the scabs and traitors. Maybe Whitey and I can pay a visit to the Tyke's tar and feather facility with a list of our most cowardly, spineless mushrooms?

Don't forget doffer with your service lying to your electorate your address is in the public domain. Be afraid, very afraid!

:bat:

Layton_Seasider - 25/3/2017 19:27

Listening to Tim Fielding today who had been leafleting the Monkey Hangers and he said they were unlike many other away fans in that they were not as supportive of #NAPM as other teams. He mentioned how Barnsley were very receptive and supportive basically spending nowt inside the ground.

I have a number of friends in Barnsley and they are some of the most loyal folk you will ever meet, they stood up for their beliefs in Thatcher's Police State. Heck even today they remember the scabs and traitors. Maybe Whitey and I can pay a visit to the Tyke's tar and feather facility with a list of our most cowardly, spineless mushrooms?

Don't forget doffer with your service lying to your electorate your address is in the public domain. Be afraid, very afraid!

:bat:

We know who he is. He is on borrowed time.

Hartlepool fans in my experience are amongst the most miserable, grasping, self centred individuals I have ever come across. I've never met a good 'un, though Geoff Stelling seems an exception.

Layton this is not a Forum for personal Abuse and threats... you are overstepping the mark and if it continues I I I wil register a complaint to have you barred from Vital.

So take your tar and feathers and ....!!!! :150:

Give it a rest Codgerbremendonkeydevonetc :117: Layton may be a tad OTT with his invective at times because he feels so strongly about the fate of his club but if you seriously believe he is actually threatening dear old Prem you are even barmier than I took you for. :146:

well this IS a football forum so lets get back to debating soccer and not title tattle..
Not one mention on the horrendous tackle and broken leg etc!!!

actually we were lucky to come away with 3 points yesterday as the ' monkey hangers' had several misses that they should have put away irrespective of the outstanding saves made.

Did you mean Seamus Coleman's injury? Proves you only read your own posts you silly old :crazy: :146:

Typical spineless mushroom, get them on the run and they complain of foul play. You really don't think that post was serious you barmy old bog flusher! :158:

As for keeping it to football, those of us that have principles, morals and plain decency have no football to talk of because of selfish old buggers like you!