A plea | Vital Football

A plea

Platinii

Vital Champions League
Rather than bicker and squabble on here, how about helping out five lads who are walking 96 miles in order to raise cash for the Stephen Thompson Foundation? Stephen (aka bowburnmag) was one of the most respected posters on here, and a cracking lad in the real world for those lucky enough to have met him.

I still think we could all learn a lot from his approach to life, so do your bit to help the foundation set up in his honour. Not only do they give money towards helping investigate the causes of Giant cell myocarditis, which struck Steve down at a tragically young age, but they also donate money to local football causes.

Even a couple of quid makes a difference.

Cheers in advance lads.

Oh, and just click on the link in my signature to donate - thanks!

Will do Plats, worthy cause and as you say, a ridiculously good chap taken at a tragically young age.

Never knew the fella, but I'll gladly do out of respect for yourself Plats. Best wishes mate, I gather he was a top boy here for quite a while.

PS - Bunged that direct link on Facebook. I know a couple will be into it at very least.

Will gladly donate,didn't know the fella but a good cause & hats off to the lads doing the walk.If anyone wants my facebook account,p.m & al add you,maybe we could arrange that benefit gig me & O.L. spoke about a few months ago to try & raise some more cash if anyone's interested.

Wilco - 10/9/2014 22:01

Never knew the fella, but I'll gladly do out of respect for yourself Plats. Best wishes mate, I gather he was a top boy here for quite a while.

PS - Bunged that direct link on Facebook. I know a couple will be into it at very least.

Cheers Wilco, appreciate it. Aye, he was a great fella. Had the respect of all and the knack of bringing people together.

Signature button was off on my profile Plats, thought I was going mad mate.

Cheers Rytoon. Every bit extra will give the lads the lift they need if they're struggling at any point.

I'm away in centre parcs at the min plats but please bump this or pm me next weekend when I get back and I'll sponsor you lot. Great work.