A (not so) good news story ng | Vital Football

A (not so) good news story ng

It’s been a while since The Fear had to reprimand someone on this forum. I can where this thread is going!

Classy thread title :rolleyes: And then you wonder why people come to the conclusion that you actually revel in shit like this

"shit like this' is happening all over Europe.
It makes me angry , I'll give you that.
Would you like to comment on the article ?

It's not a good sign when society cannot protect its children/young people.
Inviting certain cultures (that have entirely different views on the treatment of young girls and women) to the West is complicity in these assaults.
As a society , we need to speak out on behalf of the victims.

On allegations? Not really, no.
Well done.

It's nice to know that someone isn't jumping on the bandwagon of an "allegation"....
......especially of some claimed 'ism, 'ist or 'phobia.....

It's good to know that some people are not following the usual pattern of commenting as if such an allegation must be true.

Well done.

It's nice to know that someone isn't jumping on the bandwagon of an "allegation"....
......especially of some claimed 'ism, 'ist or 'phobia.....

It's good to know that some people are not following the usual pattern of commenting as if such an allegation must be true.

Quite right, however if found to be true one would hope those involved face the full force of the law and all is not swept under the carpet in fear of upsetting some.

Disgusting if the allegations turn out anywhere near true.

As an aside we should be united in our fury of all of these horrid stories we’re seeing in the press. It’s easy to post each time there’s a disgusting story about immigrants, but it’s telling when horrid attacks on immigrants and other demographics etc are met with silence.

Don’t think for one minute that I’m attempting to detract from the original poster’s story. We should all be disgusted.

Last edited: