A long shot but............ | Vital Football

A long shot but............

ScottyimpinChessy

Vital Reserves Team
Has anyone got a spare ticket for the Grimsby game ? My brother in law is a youth coach in the North East and one of his lads is on loan at Grimsby from Sunderland and he wants to come and see him play - Elliot Embleton (no22), a bit of a star apparently.

Has anyone got a spare ticket for the Grimsby game ? My brother in law is a youth coach in the North East and one of his lads is on loan at Grimsby from Sunderland and he wants to come and see him play - Elliot Embleton (no22), a bit of a star apparently.
Why doesent he contact grimesby and get one of there tickets?

Suggest you change your brother in law which will solve the problem.

BTW I did have a old cod head friend call me this morning asking if my ST was free for the game...

I don't see how any cods could get into home areas for this, apart from hospitality perhaps...my dad and brother couldn't get tickets even with their myimps memberships!

I don't see how any cods could get into home areas for this, apart from hospitality perhaps...my dad and brother couldn't get tickets even with their myimps memberships!
Me neither, 1st Derby match for years I've missed, yet ironically I managed to get a ticket for Blunders. We desperately need more capacity, hope we get some news soon as to whats going on regarding moving/staying and any temporary measures being put in place if necessary to allievate things at SB. Next year could be a real nightmare if we go up. Who'd have thought it just two years ago.I wonder what gate we would have got this Saturday if capacity wasn't an issue?

Legends lounge was already sold out before the general tickets were on sale.

I can't make it Saturday as I am out of the country. Emailed the club this morning to offer two tickets on Buyback. Coop Upper 4. Good luck.

Me neither, 1st Derby match for years I've missed, yet ironically I managed to get a ticket for Blunders. We desperately need more capacity, hope we get some news soon as to whats going on regarding moving/staying and any temporary measures being put in place if necessary to allievate things at SB. Next year could be a real nightmare if we go up. Who'd have thought it just two years ago.I wonder what gate we would have got this Saturday if capacity wasn't an issue?
It's a bugger isn't it. I would imagine we're stuck with what we have capacity wise as nothing seems feasible to expand. If we had unlimited seats...16,000?

Ah right. Has the VIP lounge been replaced by the legends lounge now? Or do we have so many directors now we've no space to sell VIP tickets any more? :lol:
Rob have you seen the OS site re a limited number of buyback tickets on sale i think sometime tomorrow ?