A little context from outside the camp ... | Vital Football

A little context from outside the camp ...

I tagged Leams wife into that tweet in the hope LR would see that his work is appreciated. LRs replied with a ❤ so I think this means these comments are appreciated

He should be offered the job full time when a takeover is eventually completed. To have a side that should be certs for relegation still within contention of avoiding the drop is a marvellous achievement. He clearly has the backing of the players and has brought some stability to the club in a very unstabilised environment. Any manager would need 2 or 3 seasons to sort the mess out though. He must be the man for the job. Could be the break he and the club needs. Good for both parties.

He should be offered the job full time when a takeover is eventually completed. To have a side that should be certs for relegation still within contention of avoiding the drop is a marvellous achievement. He clearly has the backing of the players and has brought some stability to the club in a very unstabilised environment. Any manager would need 2 or 3 seasons to sort the mess out though. He must be the man for the job. Could be the break he and the club needs. Good for both parties.

LR has said on more than one occasion he didn't want the managers job but was quite willing to fill in, i agree LR should be kept on as first team coach after the takeover under a manager with experience.

Another problem would be if/when Cook gets another job, its no big secret that he'll come back for Richardson.

LR has said on more than one occasion he didn't want the managers job but was quite willing to fill in, i agree LR should be kept on as first team coach after the takeover under a manager with experience.

Another problem would be if/when Cook gets another job, its no big secret that he'll come back for Richardson.

Let's hope the new buyers bring Cooky back in then. (y)
:whist: