A Huge Favor to Ask | Vital Football

A Huge Favor to Ask

jsander48

Vital Youth Team
As you all know all Pompey fans are trying to do the best they can in playing their part in saving Pompey and I plan on doing my share by raising money for a share in the PST on my Facebook page (Pompey Blues News). So far we've raised around 600 quid and all I'm asking is for a little donation such as 10-20 quid or even more to help my page get the final 400 quid to finish off our fundraising. It's a large favor to ask, but PLEASE if you have money lying around just give a thought about Pompey especially if you're willing to donate and you can't afford your own full share. If you're interested in donating (you don't need a Facebook) just contact me telling me how much you will pledge at jsander48@gmail.com or if you have a Facebook just visit http://www.facebook.com/PompeyBluesNews and comment on one of our posts or just message the page how much your willing to donate. I will keep you posted (if you pledged) regarding payment method and paying time etc etc. I appreciate it so much and it wasn't only until recently that the community needs to work together like this if Pompey is to be saved! Thank you so much! Play Up Pompey!

Understand this is raising money for the club, which is great. But do you then get all the benefits of being a shareholder Sander? Eg cheaper season tickets, attendance at shareholder events, etc? Or do you share that with those who donate?

Just interested. But well done for fundraising. Every penny counts!

like i said in the other thread about this...

best of luck raising the rest of the money for the pledge Jake (seems like you will probably manage this).

(i mean no offence, just to make this clear) but i would not be surprised if people continued to invest in the 'syndicates' being offered up (think it is mk 17 or 18 now?) as i reckon most would sooner be part of a syndicate.