A day in the life of a football Commentator | Vital Football

A day in the life of a football Commentator

Hortin's replacement right here! I like this guy and have been watching his channel for a while now. Loves Lincoln and very knowledgeable.

Good watch, thanks for posting. I don’t want this to sound flippant as it’s an important service in itself, but that type of detailed, descriptive commentary is exactly what the radio should provide (and clearly doesn’t in the case of Radio Lincs).

Good watch, thanks for posting. I don’t want this to sound flippant as it’s an important service in itself, but that type of detailed, descriptive commentary is exactly what the radio should provide (and clearly doesn’t in the case of Radio Lincs).
Indeed so, I think it was Brian Johnson (Test Match Special) who said that when commentating on the radio (may have been the wireless?!!), he always imagined himself describing the action to a blind friend who was sitting next to him - if only......

Went to secondary school with him.

Always been very knowledgeable, and has a natural gift in terms of broadcasting.

Great video.

Absolutely right. Not sure Kiki Dee would agree though.