A brilliant scam be aware | Vital Football

A brilliant scam be aware

gator

Vital Champions League
Had a email this morning which supposedly came from my cousin which looks like a fantastic opportunity it really is very good but my cousin didn't send it they must have accessed my inbox and plucked his name.Anyway it's Career Journal UK and you download searchingprofits obviously putting your personal details in just thought I would let you all know because I almost done it and I'm not easily fooled.

some clever (evil) people about and sadly plenty of people do get convinced by these things don't they mate? I guess if they send out enough even a tiny % is a good success for these scum bags.

Thing is with this one J they made it look like it had been sent from my cousin so naturally I believed it many will fall for this one I can assure you I have googled it and it confirms it's scam.Yeah these people don't care who they scam shit bags mate they really are.

I have loads of those from ''various friends'' emails as well as unknown in my comp email account. My son says alot are what they call mirror accounts, where the name looks so much like the actual person account, however there is a small difference in as letter or something, you wouldn't see at first glance and would have to really look for.

KK this one had my cousins name and is email address but when you look closer you can see the address it came from all very sophisticated this one I tell ya.

Fortunately, a high percentage of this kind of stuff and other gumph gets filtered and put into my 'Spam' file... which I empty almost daily without even looking into the file.

But I will keep an eye open just in case.

Thanks for the tip off gator.