6 Nations - 2013 | Page 2 | Vital Football

6 Nations - 2013

When even Scotland can beat Ireland, you know it's time for a new broom.

Ah well, there's always next year (I'm used to the feeling, I'm a Spurs man, after all!)

Whilst it pains me to say so, a masterclass by Wales yesterday as they pulled England down a peg or two and made them realise just how much work the younger players still have to do and how much they have to learn...

Brilliant win Wales..

As for Italy, utterly shocked by it - will watch it today. Congrats to Italy - a landmark win.

Well that was a bit embarrassing. Wales were rampant during that 2nd half & much like yourself i was completely & utterly shocked by the Irish loss.

Total letdown by the Frogs and Paddys! The French didn't seem interested and the Irish injury list was unreal. Haven't seen a treatment table like that since Spurs - cirque 1990s!

Congrats to the Sheep Shaggers. Grew as the tournament went on.

I always thought that England were in it, they looked strong but to be honest I was really surprised byt the strength of the Welsh team and what was more surprising was that it was consistent throughtout, even with the subs that Howley brought on. I would have said that they should consider Rob Howley for a more permanent role.

I thought England were going to make a come back and always looked up for it. Wales at last showed some character and stayed strong.

Has Wales started a new era in the game? If they have, it's not before time.