5th | Vital Football

5th

Nose bleed territory. Sat in a Europa League spot sandwiched between Citeh and the Arse.

CW will be keeping feet on the ground though. We're about 5 wins and 6 draws from safety, with 26 games left to play. It's looking good.

I've no doubts that the Premier League would try and find a way to relegate us with 46 points, never mind 36. Probably via another rubbish VAR decision...

Its also interesting that the majority of our summer signings have become "squad players" only Mousset is becoming a regular starter now.

Does it look like the rest are finding The Prem a step too far,or were they signings to do with us having a relegation season. :shrug:

Does it look like the rest are finding The Prem a step too far,or were they signings to do with us having a relegation season. :shrug:

CW has given them a chance, which he was right to do, and they have all raised their games. I'm only sorry that Billy isn't getting more pitch time. Maybe its because there is strong competition that the likes of jags and Besic and Morrison can't get a kick.

Its also interesting that the majority of our summer signings have become "squad players" only Mousset is becoming a regular starter now.

The only disappointment so far
Spent pretty big money for us and our League One cloggers are still in the team. ?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, CBB, a theme that I will expand on in my upcoming thread 'Our summer signings can't make the team - A study of the mental impact'.

Some have said we could have saved most of the cash we spent but then the current team wouldn't be pressed as much to achieve and you know pressing is what we do. Trust CW.

We'll need everyone of them and more (JTW) because we'll have injuries nd suspension and whattever the football gods conjure up to frustrate our ambitions