50/50 Tickets | Vital Football

50/50 Tickets

57harry

Vital 1st Team Regular
For the last 2 home games,there have been no 50/50 ticket or teamsheet sellers outside the co-op stand. In the case of the first game I was told they were "walking around" .Really. I would have thought that standing in a fixed point(s) where most of the people pass by would be a better option.

For the last 2 home games,there have been no 50/50 ticket or teamsheet sellers outside the co-op stand. In the case of the first game I was told they were "walking around" .Really. I would have thought that standing in a fixed point(s) where most of the people pass by would be a better option.
You can buy online.

Must admit, I used to buy a couple when I got a programme, not seen anyone selling 50:50 this season, so not bothered.
Wonder if the winnings are down on previous seasons.

Match ticket purchased for Cheltenham. Tried to bundle two 50/50 together with ticket. Wouldn't let me. Deleted the 50/50 and paid for match ticket. Went back in and tried to purchase 2 x 50/50 wouldn't let me. Same error message as when bundled match ticket and 50/50. I won't bother doing the team sheet for fear of the same issue ! Appears a little clunky to me or I'm not quite doing it right.

Screenshot 2023-09-24.png

Match ticket purchased for Cheltenham. Tried to bundle two 50/50 together with ticket. Wouldn't let me. Deleted the 50/50 and paid for match ticket. Went back in and tried to purchase 2 x 50/50 wouldn't let me. Same error message as when bundled match ticket and 50/50. I won't bother doing the team sheet for fear of the same issue ! Appears a little clunky to me or I'm not quite doing it right.

View attachment 68562
Ditto (regular away match purchaser)

I sell 50/50s at the ground every home game. Unfortunately some people are ill/ don’t turn up etc and there isn’t cover for them. I am the only one who walks round 3 sides of the ground. There is supposedly someone at the Cathedral end of the Co-Op and somebody at the Cross St entrance. As they both get commission I don’t go too near to them but walk from the Shop through the fanzone and down to the middle of the Co -Op( shouting “50/50”s!!)At about 2.30 I stand at the entrance near the Portocabin Club shop to catch all the pub exiters and South Park Parker’s. I walk round early on because I definitely sell more then but better to stand still later on because people don’t see/hear me as the fanzone gets packed and I’m not very tall!!! I started selling 4 years ago because there wasn’t anybody for some reason selling outside the SRP stand. I don’t want commission because I want to make the Club as much money as it can get. I have to say that when I look at the figures for tickets sold each time I am usually in the top two. So - please look me out if the resident seller isn’t there or do what I have done and join the Selling team( we obviously need them)😁I will be around for West Ham and there should be a £300 first prize, easily.

I sell 50/50s at the ground every home game. Unfortunately some people are ill/ don’t turn up etc and there isn’t cover for them. I am the only one who walks round 3 sides of the ground. There is supposedly someone at the Cathedral end of the Co-Op and somebody at the Cross St entrance. As they both get commission I don’t go too near to them but walk from the Shop through the fanzone and down to the middle of the Co -Op( shouting “50/50”s!!)At about 2.30 I stand at the entrance near the Portocabin Club shop to catch all the pub exiters and South Park Parker’s. I walk round early on because I definitely sell more then but better to stand still later on because people don’t see/hear me as the fanzone gets packed and I’m not very tall!!! I started selling 4 years ago because there wasn’t anybody for some reason selling outside the SRP stand. I don’t want commission because I want to make the Club as much money as it can get. I have to say that when I look at the figures for tickets sold each time I am usually in the top two. So - please look me out if the resident seller isn’t there or do what I have done and join the Selling team( we obviously need them)😁I will be around for West Ham and there should be a £300 first prize, easily.
There isn't.

If there is a shortage of staff,then I would have thought you would be best staying at a fixed point outside the Co-op where most of the footfall is. Or somebody could try and fill the vacancies.I'm not sure height is an issue.The lady who sold tickets and programs outside the Co-op for years wasn't very tall and was always very busy.

I usually manage to buy 2 from you when you're fighting your way through the fanzone. Nice gesture to pass your commission on to the club, a true supporter. 👏🏻👏🏻

For the last 2 home games,there have been no 50/50 ticket or teamsheet sellers outside the co-op stand. In the case of the first game I was told they were "walking around" .Really. I would have thought that standing in a fixed point(s) where most of the people pass by would be a better optionif
If your desperate for 50/50 tickets...

Try either popping into the legends lounge- they normally sell at the counter at the reception or SRP lounge with Jill (at the top of the stairs)

There isn't.

If there is a shortage of staff,then I would have thought you would be best staying at a fixed point outside the Co-op where most of the footfall is. Or somebody could try and fill the vacancies.I'm not sure height is an issue.The lady who sold tickets and programs outside the Co-op for years wasn't very tall and was always very busy.
Mrs Bird died just before the end of last season, lovely lady 😢

Bought off the nice lady in the fanzone on Saturday but didn't hear the winning numbers as nature called lol!!!