5.30pm Kick off | Page 2 | Vital Football

5.30pm Kick off

Let’s see what performance tonight brings, hopefully better than the first half on Saturday

3 points is all I want

Just seen Nottingham is playing for Accrington, didn't he have a bit of a 'mare against us earlier this season for Blackpool?

Not a fan of these early kick offs. I can only think the lock down policy is to get down to basics and win points however ugly our performances needs to be. However to their credit and in sympathy to the Gills faithful they are trying to minimise those of us exposed to it.😁

The added bonus is that we will be on edges of the play offs when crowds are allowed back in again for the final push. We will then catch everyone off guard with a change of tactics playing flowing football and clinch the last play off spot.

Losing Samuel long term would be devastating there as I said earlier tonight is simply no real cover for him.Oliver or Akindie will have more chances let hope they or a loan signing can step up and fill the gap.

Always a worry when you sign a player who's had a long term cruciate ligament knee injury in the not too distant past.

Losing Samuel long term would be devastating there as I said earlier tonight is simply no real cover for him.Oliver or Akindie will have more chances let hope they or a loan signing can step up and fill the gap.
If the plan is to go 4-3-3 when Graham is back then maybe Coyle?