4 New Directors join the Board | Page 2 | Vital Football

4 New Directors join the Board

Why are people moaning about board members? These individuals will have nothing to do with the football side of things. They're businesspeople and they will be concerned with the business side of the club: commercial, legal and strategic stuff. Stuff no football fan will probably notice, much less care about unless they're going out of their way to find things to moan about.

We have much bigger problems than some new suits in the boardroom. Frankly, right now I'd give one of them the manager's job, tbh.

I just checked CV's of new directors – frightening! Non of them poses the skills needed. Herewith below, positive proof of the incompetence of them. They're equally culpable for the disastrous situation IEC are in. Loss making year upon year. A 5 pence a share company and the 'market' doesn't lie. This is now reminiscent of Carillion or Comet etc.

I said previously the Royale's had no idea about running a business, obviously it's clicked with 'those above' but unfortunately he's parachuted in people equally inept. This is like watching the Titanic film.
View attachment 35505
And just today the stock price rose by 3.85% in a single session! That is the way the Market works!!

The far eastern markets are known for their volatility which is why many of the more dubious investments buy into them, it is a quick way to make a high return, or lose heavily.