3rd Kit | Page 2 | Vital Football

3rd Kit

A bit of a training top vibe about it but no problem with a third kit being a bit different and 'out there' like that.

The back of the shirt sponsor is waaaayyyy too big though, doesn't need to be the same size as what a name would be.

Whoah, Like the thinking - opposition keeper will be having a kit check:

Gloves, towel, drinking bottle, SUN GLASSES.

Really like it. Something different, which is was a 3rd kit should be.

I’m guessing it’s aimed towards the younger fan base..
My girls (6 and 3) would almost certainly love it. I see loads of kids wearing the more "creative" away or 3rd kits like the Spurs one last year. Won't appeal to the older fantasy on here, but they're unlikely to buy shirts anyway.

3rd kit.
Where's the shorts and socks?
If they are the pink that's in the shirt then forget it but if they are the dark blue that's in the shirt I think that will look not too bad.

Personally think it's awful. However isn't this the point of the third shirt though, something totally different that might appeal to some fans who haven't bought or won't buy the main kits. If it was too 'normal' most of the potential customer base are likely to have already bought the 1st or 2nd strip already.

I'm guessing it could get a few airings in the short term - Sheffield United (the reddish colour doesn't seem ideal and I think they wear black shorts though?), Bristol Rovers and Derby (also Black shorts)? They're ones where the white away seems no good.

These sort of colours seem to be "the thing" at the moment. In the same vein as our warm up kit, and Staffors Rangers' away strip is similar - so it's proobably the start of a trend

1692864071744.png

I'm prepared for ridicule here but why does a white & green kit ckash with red & white stripes?

I don't think white v white is generally great. Guess it depends how much red is on it! They all have all red or all white backs now so probably depends which is which (I don't know for Sheff United etc!)

And I guess if it's why do we have to have a third kit, the different sponsors across home and away probably add to why it's useful (on top of selling more kits)