£259 million | Vital Football

£259 million

I've long since lost interest in anything that happens above Prem mid table level.
Nothing whatsoever that transpires there on or off the pitch bares any resemblance whatsoever to sport and is therefore of no interest to me.
The levels of corruption are frightening with all parties acting with impunity as they are all part of the same cartel.
Will always love and follow The Blades and enjoy that as we will never do a Newcastle or Manchester Shitty.

Mbappe football is mad.
I wonder how long it'll be before we see some Premier League games bein played either in Saudi or the States BB,especially now we're seein plenty of pre season games bein played in the USA.Like the ABBA song goes MONEY MONEY MONEY. UTB

Footy like the rest o the World, gone crackers! Oh fer the owd days, in the Shareowders, walk round past the cricket pavillion ta meet on the kop n if wi wo kickin towards the Lane in the 2nd ayfe walk back round at ayfe time n gather behind the goyle. Lane enders dint like it, "Weer av all these ruff f.ckers come from!"

Footy like the rest o the World, gone crackers! Oh fer the owd days, in the Shareowders, walk round past the cricket pavillion ta meet on the kop n if wi wo kickin towards the Lane in the 2nd ayfe walk back round at ayfe time n gather behind the goyle. Lane enders dint like it, "Weer av all these ruff f.ckers come from!"
Must take you about half an hour to write each post recorrecting spell checker 🙄

All this Saudi money floating around and our Prince is being outspent by Birmingham, Coventry and Luton. Typical United.

Mitrovic is the latest player to be financially seduced by, the Prince's old club, Al Hilal. Fulham don't want to sell so he says he'll never play for Fulham again, there's gratitude.

The £259 million is for a ONE YEAR DEAL !!!!!!!!!

On 11.5 million a week,
The deal is worth over £600 million

Then he is free to sign for Real Madrid after 12 months

Anyone has the slightest interest in what football has become, ie a completely corrupt money laundering exercise for corrupt governments and individuals has had a frontal lobotomy.
Rather turn out and watch The Blades at non league level.

1690279255037.png

If mbappe is still at PSG next Tuesday he gets a 56.1m loyalty bonus
doubt he’s moving before then

Saudi's taking over all sport - money talks - horrifically well.
It isn't sport Aya. Sadly sport died with sky and the CL. We just didn't realise.
You're right about money. Throw enough at something and its miraculous how principles, morality, truth and honesty disappear to allow unregulated behaviour by politicians,businesspeople and the likes of FIFA,UEFA,The EPL,and the FA carte blanche to act outside any form of governance with impunity.

It isn't sport Aya. Sadly sport died with sky and the CL. We just didn't realise.
You're right about money. Throw enough at something and its miraculous how principles, morality, truth and honesty disappear to allow unregulated behaviour by politicians,businesspeople and the likes of FIFA,UEFA,The EPL,and the FA carte blanche to act outside any form of governance with impunity.

Its a joke really - we are mugs to even bother to get involved - the idiots at the end of a very long feeding frenzy.

Its a joke really - we are mugs to even bother to get involved - the idiots at the end of a very long feeding frenzy.
Not so much at the end though.

Without subscribers there's no Sky etc.
Without Sky there's no obscene amounts of money going to PL clubs
Without that there's no clubs paying over 100% of turnover in wges.
Without that - back to the old days or extinction??

Not so much at the end though.

Without subscribers there's no Sky etc.
Without Sky there's no obscene amounts of money going to PL clubs
Without that there's no clubs paying over 100% of turnover in wges.
Without that - back to the old days or extinction??
People won't stop subscribing though TT. I've never subscribed to any TV company for anything. There are plenty of free streams if you look for them.
My only expenditure on football has been Blades related; season tickets;cup tickets; club shop; brick in the wall; Glyn Hodges raffle tickets both selling and buying.

I would love to see us win a cup and compete in Europe. Just once, not greedy.
If the best thats left is fluctuating between the top 2 divisions then fine. Many fans don't get close to that.
The fun,friendships,scrapes and highs and lows following the Blades are enough on their own.

Spot on theer, bin a Blade since mi first match in 53 so bein a Blade iz part o thi genetic makeup, a lifetime o bein ecstatic n pissed off iz wot builds character!