2022 Winter Transfer Thread | Page 163 | Vital Football

2022 Winter Transfer Thread

If it is two months, and say he takes him a couple of weeks to get his fitness back, guess Forest are looking at having a firing Grabban back for the Luton game on 15 April.

Thats the 42nd game, so five matches with Grabban...could be handy for a play-off run?

If it is two months, and say he takes him a couple of weeks to get his fitness back, guess Forest are looking at having a firing Grabban back for the Luton game on 15 April.

Thats the 42nd game, so five matches with Grabban...could be handy for a play-off run?
it would be like having a new player...

At least 2 months. It's probable that he won't play again this season. Unless he gets fit if we make the playoffs.

A lot of weight on the shoulders of the forwards we have left. Grabban is a big miss.
If because of the new striking partnership we will be making the play offs? Is it fair on these strikers to be pushed aside to accommodate Grabbs?

It's a blow but we've got goals in other areas, our centre backs need to start getting a few think they have scored 1 between them.Davis will do ok for goals with grabban out, hopefully Surridge chips in as well.

folks know my feelings on Grabbs and whilst we obviously could use a dozen goals from him, he usually goes mising that last part of the season so im not convinced hed get a dozen and to me he will bring little else. No way id wish an injury on any of our lads I must say but the silver lining I will look for.
If the 2 new lads score 6 each and are causing more problems for defenders in general then I really dont see why we cant be more productive

Be interesting to see what Villa do with David going forward but if they don’t want him and we are still in this division we could do a lot worse. Depending on the fee of course…