2022-23 VB Prediction League; Blackburn Rovers (home) – FAC6 | Vital Football

2022-23 VB Prediction League; Blackburn Rovers (home) – FAC6

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
BLACKBURN ROVERS - HOME
Sunday 19th March 2023 – Kick-Off: 12:00 PM
FA Cup Quarter-Final

Please only post your predictions on this fixture in this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be counted!

Rules and points scoring on Prediction League can be found here; Vital Blades Prediction League (2022-23) | Vital Football

In the event of a draw, extra time and (potentially) penalties will be played out. For the purposes of the Prediction League, we will only count the result at 90 minutes.

I apologise in advance but within the next 24 hours, I will be adding the remaining fixtures for both April and May (10 fixtures), to the forum. Unless United participate in the FA Cup Final and also Play-Off fixtures (max 4 fixtures), then these will be the final fixtures of the 2022-23 season.

I’m not apologising for bumping relevant threads that are in use back to the top !

How many people participate in the pointless prediction league, about 3?

And Bladesmad, what the hell do you do for this forum apart from spam it with these threads? You don't even post anything else, and anything else you do is a complete and utter waste of time. You are redundant.

How many people participate in the pointless prediction league, about 3?

And Bladesmad, what the hell do you do for this forum apart from spam it with these threads? You don't even post anything else, and anything else you do is a complete and utter waste of time. You are redundant.

So we're back to this debate, again!

I block post Predictions as I do not have the time to do them on a weekly (or game-to-game) basis. There was a time that the PL had its own board but people weren't happy about it. There was a vote, and it was decided to move them to the main board.

I do post in the forum, maybe not as much as I'd like due to time but everyone has the right to their opinion, whether you agree with it or not. There are always other forums or social media if you don't!

Don't "have the time" to do them on a weekly basis. Good one, that's hilarious.

I doubt anyone would have voted to move them to the main board if you'd informed them you'd be 'block posting' and spamming the whole page.

Where the hell have I questioned anyone's "right to an opinion"? What an odd direction to take this in. I'm suggesting that you, in whatever 'official' capacity you have on here, are completely redundant, with your sole contribution as far as I'm aware being spamming with these threads that barely anybody wants. It's just ridiculous. But I know you'll always be oblivious to anything like this, despite being on these forums for 20 fucking years.....

Don't "have the time" to do them on a weekly basis. Good one, that's hilarious.

I doubt anyone would have voted to move them to the main board if you'd informed them you'd be 'block posting' and spamming the whole page.

Where the hell have I questioned anyone's "right to an opinion"? What an odd direction to take this in. I'm suggesting that you, in whatever 'official' capacity you have on here, are completely redundant, with your sole contribution as far as I'm aware being spamming with these threads that barely anybody wants. It's just ridiculous. But I know you'll always be oblivious to anything like this, despite being on these forums for 20 fucking years.....
He writes articles for the main board as a rule,it’s up to the individual if they choose to read them or not personally I don’t use the main board just the forum it’s the best place to find breaking news or to put it I find but like I said it’s personal choice