20211027 Carabao Cup Match Thread - Burnley FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 7 | Vital Football

20211027 Carabao Cup Match Thread - Burnley FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Loss

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another win that masks another terrible performance

I'll take the positive(s) - victory was well deserved and Royal, Romero and LoCo had their best games for us - our tactical set up to deal with a low double block is very very poor though.

Sounds like another weak performance. Several shots on goal but only one got in the net. Burnley are a bottom team. We are just not looking good. Nuno is not our grade of manager, unless I’m wrong, we’re heading downwards in the Prem. Saturday is a big test, if Man U beat us, Nuno HAS to go. But we’re into the next round, who gets to beat us next?

It's hard playing with 10 men when you're looking to close things out. Just carrying one can make all the difference, For me, Kane hasn't done enough to be in the league side at the weekend and definitely needs that armband ripping off his arm.

Well done the 4 defenders and Hojbjerg for managing through that last 20 mins. They stood tall, every one of them. The reason we're in the draw.

Could only listen on the Spurs website. Is there a way that the ‘dodgy?’ Feeds that you guys watch can be shared?

Felt much too difficult. The end was definitely NOT inspiring. Shouldn't have been close. Makes me wonder whose gonna play against Manure at the weekend.....

Learned little positive, and didn't see much to get excited about.

Although Romero & Snchz felt better than Dier & anyone.

Meh again.

LOL goo read through the posts...well on a positive looks like I scored some points in the predictor league.

Happy to see Lucas score. Kane still shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch.

So yeah seems about the same. Our Defense carrying us because we have no composure in front of them.

LOL goo read through the posts...well on a positive looks like I scored some points in the predictor league.

Happy to see Lucas score. Kane still shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch.

So yeah seems about the same. Our Defense carrying us because we have no composure in front of them.

It shows the pittance Lo Celso gives us by way of composure/influence, as he's voted MotM. Meanwhile, technique issues meant he couldn't use his right foot; to slide the chance he had low to the keepers left into the corner.