20210926 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Arsenal FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

20210926 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Arsenal FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just not sure what Nuno can do...he picks counter attacking lineup...we lose 3-0...he picks attacking lineup...we lose 3-0.

We are in big trouble.

2-1 Arsenal (Son)

Still sticking with this for now...I may change it. I just see two teams moving in different directions at the moment. Arsenal are starting to put it together...and we are still in full flail mode.

Gunners 2 - Spurs 1: Sonny ('cause I have no idea what Nunzo will do)

I also predict MOM will be Tommy - the one that got away!!

Still sticking with this for now...I may change it. I just see two teams moving in different directions at the moment. Arsenal are starting to put it together...and we are still in full flail mode.

Just can't do it...sticking with my original prediction. Playing at Arsenal...they have 3 clean sheets in a row I think...and we have back to back 3-0 losses in the PL. They will possess the ball and we will sit back...I just don't like it. All signs show this as a loss:

2-1 (Son)

Just can't do it...sticking with my original prediction. Playing at Arsenal...they have 3 clean sheets in a row I think...and we have back to back 3-0 losses in the PL. They will possess the ball and we will sit back...I just don't like it. All signs show this as a loss:

2-1 (Son)

FRACK...I can't do it. I can't pick us to lose against Arsenal!!

3-1 Spurs (Kane x 2, Ndom)

**Kane is pissed about being called Kate and pulls his head out.

Status
Not open for further replies.