20210926 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Arsenal FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 3 | Vital Football

20210926 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Arsenal FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't do it...sticking with my original prediction. Playing at Arsenal...they have 3 clean sheets in a row I think...and we have back to back 3-0 losses in the PL. They will possess the ball and we will sit back...I just don't like it. All signs show this as a loss:

2-1 (Son)

And there was me hoping we would go out on the front foot and take the game to them just as in our most recent 2 games. We score 3 in that time, sit back on our laurels and lose a goal. Theories! Hope and even more hope!

And there was me hoping we would go out on the front foot and take the game to them just as in our most recent 2 games. We score 3 in that time, sit back on our laurels and lose a goal. Theories! Hope and even more hope!

Mee too...so I changed my prediction...LOL

3.1 scum.

Dele had his 1 good game in 5 midweek and kane still looks crap.

We rarely win at their shithole either.

Just can't do it...sticking with my original prediction. Playing at Arsenal...they have 3 clean sheets in a row I think...and we have back to back 3-0 losses in the PL. They will possess the ball and we will sit back...I just don't like it. All signs show this as a loss:

2-1 (Son)
Boooooo ! Shame on you !

4-1 Spurs.

If Nuno resists making too many changes from the Wolves game I think we can do them!.

Continuity, confidence and remembering the game lasts 90+ mins and not 30!
Kane x 2
Son
Lucas

Trouble is Lucas will probably do another deflection and be an own goal! But I am sticking with Lucas as he may look up before shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.