2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 288 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

If all these transfers work out I think we might be in for something decent on the field.

Just for a change and with CH still running things on the pitch.

Absolute dogshit

Have you ever seen Drager play?

Well HAVE you?

No doubt you witnessed him play in all 65 of his 40 appearances for Paderborn were he was employed as a target full back, averaging 11.25 intercepts and 267 key passes a game.

His numbers are off the chart at a macro level, or was it micro level; come to think of it, it could have been at a meso level.

youd think he has some input

the fact bong was a mainstay for him at brighton shows he loves him

Hughton had Bong in the bomb squad at the start of the season; he was recalled due to us not having a left back not because Hughton loves him.

I seriously doubt he will get much of a look in once Lowe gets his feet under the table.

Hughton had Bong in the bomb squad at the start of the season; he was recalled due to us not having a left back not because Hughton loves him.

I seriously doubt he will get much of a look in once Lowe gets his feet under the table.
He shouldn't still be at the club.
Or any club in the football league.

you would like to think so

lets hope so eh

No idea tbh but he loves playing him

and surely he can see the absolute clusterfuck he is

I do not think that is true either.

Hughton did not pick Bong last season until he had to after Iounnou got suspended.

He then favoured Ribeiro over Bong; Bong played in a total of 10 games last season, not a great amount for a player loved by his manager.

Bong did not feature in any of our pre season games this season; it looks very much like Hughton was fully expecting to have a new left back available,

So how many do we think we will get in? I'm going for 4. Think we will see probably the same out, I'm half expecting one of those to be Worral.

Maja would be an exciting addition if we can pull it off, clocks ticking hope we aren't sat here when it ends saying is that it.

So how many do we think we will get in? I'm going for 4. Think we will see probably the same out, I'm half expecting one of those to be Worral.

Maja would be an exciting addition if we can pull it off, clocks ticking hope we aren't sat here when it ends saying is that it.

Hope you're wrong about Worral, I hope he's one of the players we can build a new team about.

Have you ever seen Drager play?

Well HAVE you?

No doubt you witnessed him play in all 65 of his 40 appearances for Paderborn were he was employed as a target full back, averaging 11.25 intercepts and 267 key passes a game.

His numbers are off the chart at a macro level, or was it micro level; come to think of it, it could have been at a meso level.

opta stats wasnt it that cp used

so we potentially have

a right back, a young defensive mid from south america and potentially the striker

Can’t see the SAmerican lad in first team for a while. Think he is likely, in first instance to join Andy Reid’s squad.