2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 89 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

Brentford have been after Ajer since they were promoted. There was a murmur that they were looking at Worrall as an alternative or even maybe in addition but that was a week or so ago with nothing seen since.

Far too early yet to say Worrall is staying but Brentford won’t be where he ends up…

Brentford have been after Ajer since they were promoted. There was a murmur that they were looking at Worrall as an alternative or even maybe in addition but that was a week or so ago with nothing seen since.

Far too early yet to say Worrall is staying but Brentford won’t be where he ends up…
If he leaves for another club probably more likely be Tropicana chap! I would imagine Pearce would have a lot of praise for him if asked for his opinion.

New depths are being tested.

But Nixon knows more that some on here are willing to admit. Suspect some are on his fud list.
i dont think there are people in the club giving news? not or a long time. So the info comes from agents and newpapers at the moment. i get a couple of rumours simply cos one or two agents use local services

New depths are being tested.

But Nixon knows more that some on here are willing to admit. Suspect some are on his fud list.

He gets the odd bit of information from a few agents; if you take time to check the few things he gets correct against the masses he gets wrong, you will notice a pattern.

The problem with Nixon is he fills a huge void in the lives of the sad and delusional who believe the shite he posts, and he knows that.

If anyone ever asks you to define fake news at some point in the future you can do it comfortably with a one word answer: Nixon

If he leaves for another club probably more likely be Tropicana chap! I would imagine Pearce would have a lot of praise for him if asked for his opinion.

I hear Samba would be up for a move to Club Tropicana chap.

Allegedly.

In the past few seasons the majority of our better players have been our own youth players who we have pushed to the first team.Therefore I am more than happy for us to only get 4 or 5 players in new,whether purchased or on loan, and ensure we have done our homework on them and feel they will add quality to the squad. Let's have a good mix of experience and quality with enthusiastic younger players who have shown promise in the youth set up,friendlies or on loan.

July 20th and all we have signed is a keeper that probably wont even start.

Its frustrating Jock, but it is just the nature of how things are at the moment.

There is no fluidity in the market; there are plenty of players available on Free's but how many of them would we want?

Most of the players we have been linked with have dependencies holding up proceedings; Zinckernagel looks a plausible deal but Watford will not allow him to move until the have a replacement lined up.

Guys like Fleming and Kulenovic, who also look plausible, will be subject to all of the post Brexit regulations to go through, so its not just a case of the players agreeing to come.

Any loan deals will be even more prolonged and will be dependent on the parent club finalising their own squad.

We are ok on wages having just removed around 11m worth off of our wage bill and it looks like we are not going down the route of trying to spend big; that means we only have to sell when a club meets our asking price and there are not too many out there willing to stump up the money; it only takes one though and we are another player down.