2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 86 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

If we want young hungry players with potential that our club with new regime think are good value then theres unlikley to be hundreds of goals under the belt and be available for 3million quid. We either want this type of signing or we dont

We have a similar prospect called Carvalho that cost 4X as much

Sandro Kulenovic- non-scoring Croatian striker.

But he's the "good" sort of non scoring striker; he's only 21, has played at every level for his country below seniors. Has played for Legia Warsaw, Zagreb and Rijeka (in the Croatian top league) and scored some goals at least.

12 goals in 71 games - but he is effectively a youth player starting to hit the seniors so that should not he a concern.

Clearly looking at potential here.
Definitely worth a look in fairness. With his age I would guess a lot of those 71 games have been sub appearances so the figures could be pretty misleading.

Sandro Kulenovic- non-scoring Croatian striker.

But he's the "good" sort of non scoring striker; he's only 21, has played at every level for his country below seniors. Has played for Legia Warsaw, Zagreb and Rijeka (in the Croatian top league) and scored some goals at least.

12 goals in 71 games - but he is effectively a youth player starting to hit the seniors so that should not he a concern.

Clearly looking at potential here.

Haven't we already got a non scoring striker?

Yes imbeing facetious

I have a feeling this is not going to be a good window
We need forwards and good ones and we also need to replace Amoebi and someone to replace Lolly as he is unfortunately going to be injury prone and not the same player

So far we have signed a keeper the one position we defo did not need to sign above any other position

Last edited:
We need forwards and good ones and we also need to replace Amoebi and someone to replace Lolly as he is unfortunately going to be injury prone and not the same player

So far we have signed a keeper the one position we defo did not need to sign above and other position
Sorry to disagree fella…but we definitely, at the very least, needed major competition there

So far we have signed a keeper the one position we defo did not need to sign above and other position
Jesus fucking Christ.

You are Mr "Best Window Ever".

If even you think it's going to be shit then we are truly fucked