2021 Lincoln Imp trail | Page 3 | Vital Football

2021 Lincoln Imp trail

Perhaps we could strap them to a cart-wheel across their back, and then make them walk with it attached, up Lincoln High Street from the Railway line up to the castle square. Rotten fruit and vegetables would be thrown by the local public until they reach the top. A walk of shame. Rather than locking them up. This would also act as a proper deterrent to anybody else thinking of doing the same.
Careful, there are some strange people who might like that sort of thing!

Clearly a lovely chap!

How can anybody be against locking up these serial brain dead offenders for good. Someone will trot out their human rights but what about the human rights of the victims of these tossers.

Perhaps we could strap them to a cart-wheel across their back, and then make them walk with it attached, up Lincoln High Street from the Railway line up to the castle square. Rotten fruit and vegetables would be thrown by the local public until they reach the top. A walk of shame. Rather than locking them up. This would also act as a proper deterrent to anybody else thinking of doing the same.
NAIL HIM UP I SAY! NAIL SOME SENSE INTO 'EM!

Last edited:
Cruel and unusual punishments do not "teach" any "lesson" other than that the punisher is also a twat.

I agree cruel punishments don't teach anything and are unnecessary but I also accept that some people cannot be taught as they don't want to listen.

What do you think the answer is for somebody who had 68 convictions and that was up to a few years ago? If at 45 you still haven't learnt to behave in a decent manner do you think they ever will?

How would you feel if it had been your stuff that had been smashed up? What about if it was one of your nearest or dearest that had been strangled, robbed and had their car stolen?

Suspended sentences of a few weeks and fines clearly don't work in some cases. I don't think removing serial offenders (over many years) from the streets for the good and protection of decent people is extreme but perhaps you feel different?

I agree cruel punishments don't teach anything and are unnecessary but I also accept that some people cannot be taught as they don't want to listen.

What do you think the answer is for somebody who had 68 convictions and that was up to a few years ago? If at 45 you still haven't learnt to behave in a decent manner do you think they ever will?

How would you feel if it had been your stuff that had been smashed up? What about if it was one of your nearest or dearest that had been strangled, robbed and had their car stolen?

Suspended sentences of a few weeks and fines clearly don't work in some cases. I don't think removing serial offenders (over many years) from the streets for the good and protection of decent people is extreme but perhaps you feel different?

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Lifetime imprisonment for a repeat petty criminal. You're off your rocker.

its petty to you but to the people he victimised its not, some people are just scum he is one of them. Hopefully his punishment is that he will pick the wrong victim next time and that will be a bigger shit then his is and he gets it resulting in there being one less scumbag in the world.

its petty to you but to the people he victimised its not, some people are just scum he is one of them. Hopefully his punishment is that he will pick the wrong victim next time and that will be a bigger shit then his is and there is one less scumbag in the world.

Vigilante justice now?

NAIL EM UP! NAIL SOME SENSE INTO 'EM!

I actually meant to put "for good time" in my original post as an appropriate deterrent but having read it back it does say "for good" so I clearly didn't mean life but an appropriate longer sentence.

However you didn't answer me what do you think the answer is as you seem very quick to SHOUT at everyone in capitals which seems a bit "extreme" wouldn't you say as we are just having a discussion?

I actually meant to put "for good time" in my original post as an appropriate deterrent but having read it back it does say "for good" so I clearly didn't mean life but an appropriate longer sentence.

However you didn't answer me what do you think the answer is as you seem very quick to SHOUT at everyone in capitals which seems a bit "extreme" wouldn't you say as we are just having a discussion?

I use capital letters on an internet talkboard and I'm a "bit extreme", says the guy who wants to lock petty criminals up for life...

I use capital letters on an internet talkboard and I'm a "bit extreme", says the guy who wants to lock petty criminals up for life...

Did you not read what I put? I meant a good time not life an appropriate longer sentence as a deterrent.

Personally I don't think punching someone in the face, strangling them stealing their money and car is petty but clearly you do.

Anyway you still haven't answered my question what do you think the answer is?

It is a long time since prisons stopped focussing on rehabilitation and instead focussed on punishment to keep Dail Mail "holiday camp" readers happy. Maybe that is why so many criminals seem to be repeat offenders. It was during the tenure of Cameron that the then Justice Secretary Grayling thought it was a good idea to ban prisoners from having books. That is the class (crass) of thought that goes into prison policy.

Did you not read what I put? I meant a good time not life an appropriate longer sentence as a deterrent.

Personally I don't think punching someone in the face, strangling them stealing their money and car is petty but clearly you do.

Anyway you still haven't answered my question what do you think the answer is?

No, what you wrote was "for good", and what you claim you meant to say - "for good time" - is poor English from a man who seems to be able to write well at all other times.

So either you can't string a proper sentence together or you're retrospectively trying to alter your extremism and doing a terrible job at it.

My money is on the latter.

No, what you wrote was "for good", and what you claim you meant to say - "for good time" - is poor English from a man who seems to be able to write well at all other times.

So either you can't string a proper sentence together or you're retrospectively trying to alter your extremism and doing a terrible job at it.

My money is on the latter.

Think what you like I know what I meant.

So come on then answer my question? Stop dancing around slagging off my punctuation and English accusing me of stuff when you know nothing about me.

What's the answer? It's simple just answer the question I have politely asked you several times

Give us your view you are quick to jump on others but don't seem to be so quick when asked a direct question.

Think what you like I know what I meant.

So come on then answer my question? Stop dancing around slagging off my punctuation and English accusing me of stuff when you know nothing about me.

What's the answer? It's simple just answer the question I have politely asked you several times

Give us your view you are quick to jump on others but don't seem to be so quick when asked a direct question.

You've got your story and I've got mine. And sorry, I don't engage with extremists. Especially ones that lie. Like you.