2021/22 Season Tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

2021/22 Season Tickets

Seems like the price has gone up by about 10%. Maybe it was because I got the “early bird” discount before. Was a bit surprised to see the price above £600 for the first time

Yes, I think there’s a stealth tax in there as I’m sure mine was about the £340 mark with early bird before, but even so I only paid £370 for 19 games of premier league football as I’m a cheap skate sitting in the corner whilst adding £100 of vouchers so I can’t complain at all.

Highlight of my day renewing.

What is the crack with the cup scheme then?.

Not clear. Asking me to join but never have before and gone to the matches I want to. Don’t want to get stuck with a ticket if I can’t go. Normally they give a window to buy your seat.?

Not clear. Asking me to join but never have before and gone to the matches I want to. Don’t want to get stuck with a ticket if I can’t go. Normally they give a window to buy your seat.?

I couldn’t find anything on it either, I didn’t look that hard to find out granted but it wasn’t clear to me from a quick google search.

I couldn’t find anything on it either, I didn’t look that hard to find out granted but it wasn’t clear to me from a quick google search.

Since found a FAQ on the ST section on the site but doesn’t explain either. I’m sure I haven’t joined before but ST holders got a window to claim their seat. If you join the scheme you automatically get the ticket regardless is my recollection.

If you join , you get your ticket automatically and they take payment automatically..

All it does really is guarantee your normal seat.

If you join , you get your ticket automatically and they take payment automatically..

All it does really is guarantee your normal seat.

Never joined before and always got my seat though. Seems a bit weird. Just give ST holders a window to claim their seat, which will happen as well. I'm not dicking around trying to cancel if I can't make/can't be arsed to make the u23's at home to Forest Green in the fizzy pop cup.

Last edited:
Never joined before and always got my seat though. Seems a bit weird. Just give ST holders a window to claim their seat, which will happen as well. I'm not dicking around trying to cancel if I can't make/can't be arsed to make the u23's at home to Forest Green in the fizzy pop cup.

I joined years ago and unless you opt out it carries on season after season , but like you say it makes little difference apart from the faff of having to choose your seat etc.

They keep shifting us from the North Stand when there’s a cup game so I don’t get my own seat anyway.