2018/19 City Fixtures and Changes | Page 5 | Vital Football

2018/19 City Fixtures and Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was originally scheduled for the Tuesday I believe

Not if you see post #78 :unsure:
Thinking about it after, the following weekend is FA Cup round 4 day.
Wonder if it's a pointer that Burnley won't be on TV, as we're due to play Newcastle away on the 29th in the PL, covered by BTS?

Not if you see post #78 :unsure:
Thinking about it after, the following weekend is FA Cup round 4 day.
Wonder if it's a pointer that Burnley won't be on TV, as we're due to play Newcastle away on the 29th in the PL, covered by BTS?

I use the OS link which populates my online calendar & it has been shown in the Tuesday for quite some time (& still is). So I was quite pleased to learn it had been moved. Presumably the link will catch up with reality at some point.

I use the OS link which populates my online calendar & it has been shown in the Tuesday for quite some time (& still is). So I was quite pleased to learn it had been moved. Presumably the link will catch up with reality at some point.

Fair enough. Switched on the Chelsea-Spurs first leg a few minutes ago, and the second leg of this tie takes place on Thursday the 24th, the day after ours.

City v West Ham now confirmed for

Wednesday February 27th at 8PM

Moved from Tuesday 27th February now League Cup final placed confirmed

Try again in the right place
March tv changes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190125-171403.jpg
    Screenshot_20190125-171403.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 2
Three of City's Premier League fixtures have been selected for television broadcast in March.

The Manchester Derby at Old Trafford on Saturday 16 March will now kick-off at 12:30pm and be shown live on Sky Sport.

The home game against Watford on Saturday 9 March will now take place at 5:30pm for BT Sport coverage, while the trip to Fulham will kick-off at lunchtime (12:30pm) on Saturday 30 March.

Meanwhile, due to participation in the EFL Carabao Cup Final, the Premier League clash at Everton (originally scheduled to be played on Saturday 23 February) will be rearranged.

Bloody hell,three games in one month,it wasn't that long ago that people was complaining about the lack of tv coverage :halo:

Hope we are in the FA cup quarter finals as that is the only kick off time I would need time off work from too watch the see Derby

Three of City's Premier League fixtures have been selected for television broadcast in March.

The Manchester Derby at Old Trafford on Saturday 16 March will now kick-off at 12:30pm and be shown live on Sky Sport.

The home game against Watford on Saturday 9 March will now take place at 5:30pm for BT Sport coverage, while the trip to Fulham will kick-off at lunchtime (12:30pm) on Saturday 30 March.

Meanwhile, due to participation in the EFL Carabao Cup Final, the Premier League clash at Everton (originally scheduled to be played on Saturday 23 February) will be rearranged.

Quick re-arrangement of the Everton game, but that's three tough ones on the trot - Arsenal, Everton, and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.