100% positivity thread . | Page 2 | Vital Football

100% positivity thread .

1. Our away fans will continue to be the best in the world (not an exaggeration).
2. Finishing in the top six of this division is a realistic goal.
3. Micah Richards only has one year left on his contract.
4. Villa Park is one of the last remaing traditional and magnificent stadiums in all of world football.
5. We will still wear claret and blue, the best kit colours in world football.
6. The Scottish Cafu might stay.
7. If he stays, Jack Grealish has a lower chance of getting in the England squad, thereby reducing chances of him being tapped up.
8. Vital villa forums will keep us all busy.
9. We will have a new pitch next season.
10. The Birmingham Mail might actually do some proper journalism and come up with a real story or quote of their own, rather than re-hashing sonebody’s Social media post.

9 out of 10 excellent points there gmvillan but you've a better chance of seeing of seeing pigs flying over villa park than the Birmingham mail doing anything resembling real journalism.

My positive thing to look forward to is the prospect of putting the blues and the Baggies in their place with an all villa fan front 4 of Jack, Andre Green, O'Hare and RHM.

This time next year we'll all be saying we're glad we didn't go up the season before after watching us top 90 points and win the league.

1. Our away fans will continue to be the best in the world (not an exaggeration).
2. Finishing in the top six of this division is a realistic goal.
3. Micah Richards only has one year left on his contract.
4. Villa Park is one of the last remaing traditional and magnificent stadiums in all of world football.
5. We will still wear claret and blue, the best kit colours in world football.
6. The Scottish Cafu might stay.
7. If he stays, Jack Grealish has a lower chance of getting in the England squad, thereby reducing chances of him being tapped up.
8. Vital villa forums will keep us all busy.
9. We will have a new pitch next season.
10. The Birmingham Mail might actually do some proper journalism and come up with a real story or quote of their own, rather than re-hashing sonebody’s Social media post.

Thanks GM I feel energised by your positivity.....happy Thursday!:utv:

Still too raw and soon for me but i will try..............

Nope ..... sorry

Actually, there was nothing better last season than Sat Tue Sat Tue. Maybe its a sad indictent of my life but I fecking hate my job and zlways having the Villa to look forward to got me through the days

The flipside is it is the pressure of modern media, the pressure from their owners and the amount of content they have to pump out.

A lot of journos didn't get qualified and enter this field to churn out what they have to, but they do have mortgages and families to pay for!

Always proud the community we have here and that people frequent it.

I probably don't say it enough but thank you all...!
If you’re so grateful then why am I still in the youth team after five years? I mean, we complain that managers don’t give the youth team a chance but I’ve got so much potential and the shackles are still on... :throw::grinning::grinning::grinning: :ban:

The flipside is it is the pressure of modern media, the pressure from their owners and the amount of content they have to pump out.

A lot of journos didn't get qualified and enter this field to churn out what they have to, but they do have mortgages and families to pay for!
Not a comment on the individuals themselves, but more the organizational philosophy.

OK, If you want positivity, how about this?

Fuck the FFP regulations, go all out for promotion next season, pay any fine out of the money we gain out of reaching 'the promise land'.

Man C weren't fully in breach. QPR, Leicester and others have been fined - only QPR not paid yet. Also embargoes to consider ala Forest.