100% positivity thread . | Page 8 | Vital Football

100% positivity thread .

Oh I know 58. When I look at the matches that I have been to and the success across my years of support it's been amazing. I can trot out all of my visits to Wembley, Rotterdam and Highbury, etc. whenever some uppity youth tries to knock us down!

To be positive, at least we had those good times CV. The vast majority of clubs have never been able to give that to their fans. I feel sorry for the youngsters who will follow in our footsteps, supporting the club because it's a family tradition. What I wouldn't give for them and me to be able to watch Little, Gray, Gidman, Mortimer, Cowans, Shaw etc week in week out.......

Still, we are what we are VTWD :utv:

Blimey it's been far worse than this and we bounced back .
We'll bounce back again come August ! On the back of winning the world cup football fans will be buzzing ,
Even Me !

Blimey it's been far worse than this and we bounced back .
We'll bounce back again come August ! On the back of winning the world cup football fans will be buzzing ,
Even Me !

At 5 years old, I started school in the Autumn of '66 with England having won the World Cup in the summer. Football was everywhere and I had my first proper kickabout games at break time. That was the start of an obsession that saw me fill nearly every spare moment kicking a ball around until I reached puberty, when the hormones took over. :wagging:

Should have stuck with the football, as I had more success with that than I did pulling the chicks lol :grinning: