100% positivity thread . | Page 7 | Vital Football

100% positivity thread .

lol, you do sadly realise that's probably why he's relishing things even though they were just relegated.

#can'tweallgetalong.
##makeitaboutthemidlandsnotlondon

Come on Iron, show your softer side. Melt a little PMSL

I prefer the idea of smashing all our rivals:guns::punch::gimp::taz: It's the only thing they understand.

Lets hope so McP otherwise they'll be unbearable. Can see them taking a financial gamble in the same manner as ourselves.

They must simply not be allowed to go back up while we languish.

The thought of it makes me feel sick. They will be there of thereabouts though. No way will they do a Sunderland but I cannot see them doing a Newcastle and going straight back up as champions either.

I'm sure I remember hearing that Albion have money problems of they're own. Didn't they fire a couple of executives and when they brought in a replacement he said there was no money left at all? They might not be able to spend anything.

I'm sure I remember hearing that Albion have money problems of they're own. Didn't they fire a couple of executives and when they brought in a replacement he said there was no money left at all? They might not be able to spend anything.

I think last year was the first time they had made a loss in very very long time. The concern was that this happened very soon after Jeremy Peace had sold to the Chinese. Peace seems to be their Doug Ellis. Not popular, alot wanted him gone but actually be careful what you wish for, are they better off, are we ......?. They may not have progressed to where they want to be under Peace but they wouldn't be where they are now under him. Typical of deluded small premier league clubs who think they should be breaking the league above their means.
Back to the question.
They are nowhere near our level of financial meltdown it seems. But last season they spunked 100 grand a week on the polish guy, Sturridge and 80 odd grand on Barry. So I would think that they are a ticking time bomb to get back up.

Cheers for that melon. I can't see them doing anything without major investment. Rondon, Rodriguez and Burke will probably do ok at this level but the rest are aging and slow.

Despite all the shite that's going down , we all still support the best club in the world. Good times will return, eventually, and when they do it will be amazing . Through adversity comes strength.
UTV VT

I've been supporting Villa for 60 years Cheshire and believe me, the bad times far outweigh the good.
Oh I know 58. When I look at the matches that I have been to and the success across my years of support it's been amazing. I can trot out all of my visits to Wembley, Rotterdam and Highbury, etc. whenever some uppity youth tries to knock us down!