Maloney | Page 43 | Vital Football

Maloney

I used to get bored shit less watching the long ball of Richardson, even when we won the league.
At least the entertainment came from being at the top end of the league giving us something to play for, not piss farting about middle to bottom half of the league every week calculating how many points we need for safety and who we should beat in the next upcoming games.

Some clowns on here tried to make our league position look better by adding the minus 8.

At least the entertainment came from being at the top end of the league giving us something to play for, not piss farting about middle to bottom half of the league every week calculating how many points we need for safety and who we should beat in the next upcoming games.

Some clowns on here tried to make our league position look better by adding the minus 8.
No need to add the 8 points,I totally agree with as it's been a season of progression and success in achieving the target set by the owner and indeed surpassing it. Top efforts all round

F@ck me JR, I pay to be entertained at a say a Simple Minds concert, but if they have an off day then I have to say, shit, wasn't there best performance, similarly, i pay to watch Latics n they have a shit performance or two I have to accept that....it ISN'T a given that despite what you pay for entertainment wise ISN'T always prosuce on the field, but hey JR may be on offer elsewhere, so crack on.
I can take poor performances and yes poor performances are part of a season. I am not talking about poor performances. I am talking about the mind numbingly dull style of football week in week out.
I don't even think our performance on the field has been poor this season. We have performed pretty well in getting the points on the board but why can we not get the points and play football instead of playing in the negative dross way favoured by Maloney?

So you are only entertained if we are top of whatever league we are in, which by definition means you want us to "entertain" you all the way to the champions league whilst not bankrupting the club. I don't know what medication you are on but I would suggest a visit to the Doctor.