Summer Transfer Window 2024 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window 2024

That would be some incredible man management. I can't see it happening unfortunately but what a moment it would be.
That would be some incredible man management. I can't see it happening unfortunately but what a moment it would be.
And Ron Saunders floats over the stadium issuing sweets to Villa fans. William McGregor is beatified. God , wearing a Villa top, presents the trophy to a borh again Billy Walker. Then we have a piss up with Satan but Francis can't last the pace and the pub manager gives Trevor a straight red. And we thought May 1982 was as good as it gets.

And Ron Saunders floats over the stadium issuing sweets to Villa fans. William McGregor is beatified. God , wearing a Villa top, presents the trophy to a borh again Billy Walker. Then we have a piss up with Satan but Francis can't last the pace and the pub manager gives Trevor a straight red. And we thought May 1982 was as good as it gets.
I remember my 1st experience with magic mushrooms too 🍄 😁

I think Digne going would probably fund the wages of 4 or 5 Morgan Rogers , its where we are we can't be paying 31-year-olds 125k a week if that is what he is on.
IMO LB is a prime position that needs upgrading. Digne has been excellent but now is the time to sell like when we should have sold Anwar after his purple patch season. If Unai wants to keep him, that's great but without knowing all the details you'd think selling is the right thing to do. You'd probably get 10-15m maybe even 20m out of him.

Just heard from a friend in Italy that AC Milan have Diego Carlos high up on a list of centre backs they are interested in.
Can't really see us keeping Lenglet after seasons end and if Carlos was sold, I'd like to re-float an idea I had a couple of seasons ago, Jurrien Timber once of Ajax now with Arsenal. He's predominately right footed but, can play left and right sided centre back equally as well, he can also play both left and right fullback. He injured his cruciate ligament just after he signed for Arsenal but, he's well on his way back having played a part in three games, including a prem game recently. If I remember correctly he cost Arsenal about 40 million Euro's. So if he's really recovered from his injury it might be a good move for us to see about getting him, he should be physically ok as he's only about 23 and I don't think Arsenal would mind selling him at a small loss or, for what they paid for him.

Just heard from a friend in Italy that AC Milan have Diego Carlos high up on a list of centre backs they are interested in.
Can't really see us keeping Lenglet after seasons end and if Carlos was sold, I'd like to re-float an idea I had a couple of seasons ago, Jurrien Timber once of Ajax now with Arsenal. He's predominately right footed but, can play left and right sided centre back equally as well, he can also play both left and right fullback. He injured his cruciate ligament just after he signed for Arsenal but, he's well on his way back having played a part in three games, including a prem game recently. If I remember correctly he cost Arsenal about 40 million Euro's. So if he's really recovered from his injury it might be a good move for us to see about getting him, he should be physically ok as he's only about 23 and I don't think Arsenal would mind selling him at a small loss or, for what they paid for him.

If Arsenal were willing to sell him to a rival, it would only be because he is fucked.

How do you get the time to watch so much football? Your knowledge of players I have never knew existed really does get my respect.

If Arsenal were willing to sell him to a rival, it would only be because he is fucked.
Yep, also not into helping out direct rivals. If he’s not good enough for Arsenal, we shouldn’t buy imho, it strengthens them unless we can pick him up as a bargain.

We need to be finding the next Konsa for £15m.

With Cucurella being a Chelsea player you can only assume he's on 850k per week so there's no way we'll be going for him.

I expect us to use this summer to trim the wage bill. Get out some big earners and bring in a few Morgan Rogers types to replace them.

All clubs should get together and make a pact not to sign anyone from Chelsea which would screw them up big time.

All clubs should get together and make a pact not to sign anyone from Chelsea which would screw them up big time.
If any club had a tiny little bit of a brain they wouldn't. Palmer aside. What top team, or even average team would want that shower of shit on the wages they are on? I think natural selection has come into play with this one.

I say Palmer. But would he get into our starting 11?

We will have to factor in having to buy Archer back.

I can't see us getting back what we have to pay for him.

They’ve already cooked the books this season. Really we just have to hope for all the charges in the Roman era to stick.

Klopp fallen out
They’ve already cooked the books this season. Really we just have to hope for all the charges in the Roman era to stick.
If you look at their expiring contracts they only have to sell Gallagher this summer, then the new rules will kick in.

I would go for McTominay or Galagher.
We definitely need reinforcements. These two would cost a pretty penny. Thing is we don't know what our warchest is. Freebies or investments like Rogers? Plus one decent transfer? Perhaps a RB.
Buendia and Ramsey will be like new transfers. Lengley departing but will Mings be the same player?
We'll know soon enough.....