Forest vs PGMOL | Page 9 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

Does that mean he might have given a penalty if only he had decided to review it but unfortunately he will never know now, even himself?
What a twonk.

as someone else pointed out- this is the first time in the almost 45 years I've supported forest we have complained formally and that includes being cheated in the 91 FA cup final.

if we don't stand up for forest who will!

all these plastic ***** telling us we are cry babies- how many have been In League 1? we have taken licks for 23 years without a fooking peep.

glad we have a backbone, fook the rest of em.
but i was thee in league one and think we are indeed cry babies. irrespectove of refs if we hadnt broke the rules wed be pretty safe now. all the crying, about refs, var, points and tickets has given the players so many excuses

If true, that's beyond shocking. Are the officials at liberty to pick and choose what they review?! VAR absolutely needs to be an open process. They're just half arsing it because they're safely hidden behind closed doors. What a joke.
This makes it more deliberate . What harm does it do to have a look? Other than assuring a fair outcome. By not choosing to review , he will say he made a mistake but to me that shows a far guiltier mind .

This makes it more deliberate . What harm does it do to have a look? Other than assuring a fair outcome. By not choosing to review , he will say he made a mistake but to me that shows a far guiltier mind .
It's all getting murkier as it progresses, this revelation, Webb discussing only one of the 3 penalty appeals on mic'd up & Owen won't ask any searching questions. We need to keep the pressure on

Great video above and Im starting to now really wonder about this . Why havent they released the audio of all 3 events?

I've seen lots of people saying they can't believe there is any sort of corruption involved, they are all prem league refs & that sort of thing just doesn't happen here. It's all down to their sheer incompetence. Well that is more than likely the case, however it is complacent attitudes like that, that allows corruption to infiltrate organisations & take root in them.

I've seen lots of people saying they can't believe there is any sort of corruption involved, they are all prem league refs & that sort of thing just doesn't happen here. It's all down to their sheer incompetence. Well that is more than likely the case, however it is complacent attitudes like that, that allows corruption to infiltrate organisations & take root in them.
They said that about Michelle Plattini.

The fairest criticism I've heard of Forest's statement is that it takes us one step closer to being like the Turkish League, where everything is in chaos and teams are threatening to pull out of the league. That's why there's such strict rules about what teams can and can't officially say.

So Webb says nothing to hide then we can hear it but only in private?

If he wants to shut Forest up then surely release to public and let the world hear you have nothing to hide…or keep it shady