Another one bites the dust | Page 37 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust

Ex BLADE Neill Collins has been sacked by Barnsley,they're 5th in League One.Ger him signed for next season as a centre half.:giggle:UTB
Seems a foolish move by the Tykes. Maybe we ought to think about him as our manager, not withstanding his skills as a centre half...

A shame we won''t get to see Barnsley Mansfield next season.

The rumour was an enraged Clough jnr once roughed Collins up, pinned him against the wall and threatened to kill him, after Collins had stuck up for Ryan Flynn who Clough was getting stuck into. It got even worse, he sent Collins to Port Vale - no one can forgive that indignity.

It would have been a very frosty hand shake.

Sunderland, previously linked with the likes of Will Still, Heckingbottom, Rohl, Poyet etc. are reportedly in talks with, erm, Jermaine Defoe over him being their manager next season.

A bit odd and would almost certainly be a disaster, so let's hope they do it.

Sunderland, previously linked with the likes of Will Still, Heckingbottom, Rohl, Poyet etc. are reportedly in talks with, erm, Jermaine Defoe over him being their manager next season.

A bit odd and would almost certainly be a disaster, so let's hope they do it.
Let's hope they play out of their skins for their existing manager this weekend then.🤞

What odds would ya get for this winnin treble this satdi,Sunnerlan,Birmingham&Plymouth?I may have a tenner on,when i say a tenner i do mean 10pence not 10 pounds.:giggle: UTB