Game week 34 | Page 20 | Vital Football

Game week 34

Just watched those penalty shouts again. All 3 are pens. Unbelievable. Anger, frustration everything has just got the better of the club. Is it corruption or is it abysmal incompetence it has to be one or the other
Unfortunately, as with everything in life, Tweeting about it isn't a solution.

Those 3 pen incidents…anywhere on the pitch are fouls and freekick..no question

Like I said earlier..at worst it’s corruption and best it’s complete incompetence but the pgmol do t help themselves with putting a ref on var who openly supports Luton. No one is saying he cheated but it puts spotlight on them

Forest had enough build up and possession in good areas to win the game. The Young handball should have been given as a pen, the other two were much of a muchness. I don’t think the refereeing should be the focus. The Tweet is embarrassing and epitome of Forest under Marinakis. Thanks for the investment but it’s a regime characterised by a lot of hot headed bravado and very little considered thought.

It's all over chaps and has been for quite sometime now. I think the club should start planning for next season and clear out this current management/coaching team as soon as possible and clear out the recruitment team why they're at it. 6 points dropped now against Everton who are, lets be fair, shite. Out of all the struggling teams we've only beaten Sheffield United and made hard work of that. All we have to do now is beat Burnley and Sheffield United away and we're safe. Easy! 👍

It's all over chaps and has been for quite sometime now. I think the club should start planning for next season and clear out this current management/coaching team as soon as possible and clear out the recruitment team why they're at it. 6 points dropped now against Everton who are, lets be fair, shite. Out of all the struggling teams we've only beaten Sheffield United and made hard work of that. All we have to do now is beat Burnley and Sheffield United away and we're safe. Easy! 👍
We're staying up as it is.

I can't see where the win is coming from for us though. I'm just hoping Luton continue to be shite. Knowing the PGMOL they'll probably get the same Luton supporting VAR we had for the rest of their games.

It's all over chaps and has been for quite sometime now. I think the club should start planning for next season and clear out this current management/coaching team as soon as possible and clear out the recruitment team why they're at it. 6 points dropped now against Everton who are, lets be fair, shite. Out of all the struggling teams we've only beaten Sheffield United and made hard work of that. All we have to do now is beat Burnley and Sheffield United away and we're safe.

Exhibit A.