Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Lincoln City | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Lincoln City

Absolutely fantastic result. Showed so much heart and unity. It’s in our hands now. Let’s allocate 50 seats to Portsmouth and pack Sincil Bank to make it into the playoffs. Been brilliant sharing the game with everyone on the Board today. Enjoy a wonderful weekend and safe travels to all the Imps heading home from Cheltenham.

The tension, almost too much. That was a tough grind to get that over the line. We found a way to win that game and Cheltenham ran out of ideas. We played much better in that second half and the pressing from the front was so much better. On to the last game and it is all down to us to get the result we need. Well done to the squad.

What a win! See off Pompey and we are in the play offs. What an incredible position to be in. Pompey can’t get 100 points now either.

Donny with their 10th win in a row and up in to the play offs, incredible!

1 defeat in 19 is it? Outstanding to get 6 points from the two away games this week.
Let’s hope some of the wounded are available at least for the bench next week.
Looking at next weeks fixtures, a defeat could quite conceivably take us into play offs still ! On the other hand could also get to 5th

Nervous, me, never. Knew we had it in the bag all day long 😡🤐🤬🫣. Credit Cheltenham they never gave up, but we did what we had to do. Great finish from Freddie - had one chance and took it, just like Joe Taylor. Did their jobs as strikers. Did I really have a moan about the first half? They showed so much character and fight to get that result. Oh well, Pompey can’t now get the 100 points so it’s pretty much all on next Saturday. Hope they don’t take it that seriously 🤔

What a win! See off Pompey and we are in the play offs. What an incredible position to be in. Pompey can’t get 100 points now either.

Donny with their 10th win in a row and up in to the play offs, incredible!
A mate of mine's lad scored for Halifax today. They've got the 6th place National league play off spot too. What a great afternoon it's turned out to be.