Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Lincoln City | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Lincoln City

It says everything when a loan player is the one showing energy and passion to the rest of the players. Everyone else average and below average.

Barring one moment of magic, it's been terrible so far.

I'm going to excuse Draper's performances due to tiredness but he's been nothing like the player he was at Walsall. Makama needed second half.

Mandroiu has been a 3/10 at best and lucky to only give 1 penalty away. Not impressed with Moylan's form at the moment but I can see him coming on soon if Danny doesn't sort himself out.

Moylan on to replace Draper or Mandroiu as we struggled to impose ourselves in that half. Cheltenham are fighting for their league survival and we have also made the game difficult for ourselves. The halftime chat should show us how we address the 1st half lack of cohesion. Come on the Imps it is in our hands.

Barring one moment of magic, it's been terrible so far.

I'm going to excuse Draper's performances due to tiredness but he's been nothing like the player he was at Walsall. Makama needed second half.

Mandroiu has been a 3/10 at best and lucky to only give 1 penalty away. Not impressed with Moylan's form at the moment but I can see him coming on soon if Danny doesn't sort himself out.

Major issue we’ve faced in the recent weeks is lack of midfield options. We wouldn’t normally put house in midfield which also weakens our striking options from the bench.

Feel like we are missing a bit in our build-up play by not having a natural left footer in the back 3.

Might see Roughan return there and Burroughs to enter the fray at some point in the second half.

Big 45 ahead.