The Emi Martinez Thread | Page 111 | Vital Football

The Emi Martinez Thread

You have to admire him for getting into a situation with this booking during penalties that's so unprecedented that no one knows what's going on and we're now apparently having to wait till later today to see if he's suspended.

You have to admire him for getting into a situation with this booking during penalties that's so unprecedented that no one knows what's going on and we're now apparently having to wait till later today to see if he's suspended.

Did he get booked in the first leg ? - if he did I don't possibly see how he can not be suspended

unless last nights yellows are overturned which would be unprecedented

Players will have to watch out this weekend or the cards could be flying out - putting your fingers to your lips to shhhh the crowd/demanding the ball back are deemed a yellow card offence - absolute joke

I think waiting for UEFA ruling is more for them to confirm the suspension - (done deal) Other than overturning yellows - I dont see how he can escape a ban

Did he get booked in the first leg ? - if he did I don't possibly see how he can not be suspended

unless last nights yellows are overturned which would be unprecedented
I thought that (used to be the case) but now players need to accumulate 3 yellows across the knock out stages, so depending on what happens about his penalty shoot out yellow, he might be ok.

Only Zaniolo will miss the first leg I think as it was his third booking. I think!

This from bham mail and daily mirror.
"Villa have confirmed that even though the second yellow didn't invoke a red card, it did result in an automatic one-match ban after tallying three over two legs.3 hours ago"