Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3289 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

The "other" Newcastle game is a friendly after the season has finished. Only Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea for them to overcome this season I'm afraid. Should be simple for them really.

Wooops. I had it in my head that they had another game which hadn't been scheduled yet.

I didn't think anyone but a Villa fan would remember the Enkleman incident. However, this from the sports pages of The Graun.
"Elsewhere, Aston Villa’s victory over Arsenal puts them in the driving seat for fourth place as Spurs are thrashed at Newcastle. Manchester United are lucky to get a point at Bournemouth and Burnley’s keeper went the full Peter Enckelman."

That game completely ruined Enckelmans career. The image of that dickhead fan taunting him sticks with me to this day. One of the worst nights of my Villa supporting life.

Years ago, When a Villa game was on the TV, my 2 young kids along with my wife wouldn’t go near the lounge and my poor little Jack Russell dog would end up trembling until I let him out of the room.
The dogs suffer more than most. How can they compute their normally laid-back dad suddenly going mental, with either joy or rage, for no apparent reason?

If anyone wants a good laugh, go onto the small heath alliance forum and read their thread about our ground expansion plans.

They really are deluded.

Coefficient FC does I believe yeah, ideally. My understanding of the whole thing is limited but I think it comes down to England v Germany in terms of teams left in the competitions. I think.

Basically if at the end of this week Leverkusen are the only German team remaining in Europe and ourselves, City and Arsenal are through to the semi finals then there's a good chance 5 gets us champions league.

That's my understanding anyway.