Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3288 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

If Chelsea make it to any European comp regardless of what it is, it will be an utter travesty. Id rather see wolves and Brighton there instead.
Cole Palmer in their team elevates them to the 7th best team in England. I know it sounds mad but Chelsea are better than Brighton and Wolves. Their goal difference even before tonight was better than either of them. And as shite as some signings have been the law of averages means they've managed to sign 2 or 3 pretty good lads i.e. Malo Gusto and Palmer.

After ourselves and Spurs I think Newcastle are the next best and then its Chelsea. West Ham would be better if Moyesy wasn't so negative. United should be in the bottom half but like Chelsea they have individual quality in key moments.

Cole Palmer in their team elevates them to the 7th best team in England. I know it sounds mad but Chelsea are better than Brighton and Wolves. Their goal difference even before tonight was better than either of them. And as shite as some signings have been the law of averages means they've managed to sign 2 or 3 pretty good lads i.e. Malo Gusto and Palmer.

After ourselves and Spurs I think Newcastle are the next best and then its Chelsea. West Ham would be better if Moyesy wasn't so negative. United should be in the bottom half but like Chelsea they have individual quality in key moments.

The refs?

Palmer has been their only outstanding signing of the season and has somehow managed to bag 20 goals this season in what appears to be talented but very individualised and self serving team. id even question if Chelsea have even had a dominant performance this season (in prem) barring the spurs result, on which they had 2 players sent off. Especially with the ridiculous amount they have spent since Bohley walked in. Perhaps I pay more attention to the losses and draws they have against the lower half teams than their victories. Yes, Much better goal difference after smashing Everton but Brighton and wolves have conceded less.

Yes, Newcastle for sure but I think Yanited will somehow miraculously keep 7th.

Spurs have 6 games left but they are tough games except for Burnley and Sheffield Utd. I'll be fascinated to see how Ange sets up for Newcastle away. It's a bit of a lose/lose. If he sets up defensively, he is compromising his much trumpeted principles. If he plays the way they did last week, Newcastle will do them over easily.

Newcastle have a great run of games coming up. 10 points is a big gap to cover in 6 games. It's going to be close.

Spurs have 6 games left but they are tough games except for Burnley and Sheffield Utd. I'll be fascinated to see how Ange sets up for Newcastle away. It's a bit of a lose/lose. If he sets up defensively, he is compromising his much trumpeted principles. If he plays the way they did last week, Newcastle will do them over easily.

Newcastle have a great run of games coming up. 10 points is a big gap to cover in 6 games. It's going to be close.
I reckon they’ll lose 4-0 against Newcastle…two goals for Isak, one for Gordon and one for Schar……two before ht, two second half,
…you heard it here first… :smoke:

Chelsea look as they could implode at any moment. They have some really volatile characters in the squad. May have to sell their most stable asset (Gallagher). With their current squad on such long contracts, will not be able to offload the bad players, will finish 6/7 every season.

I didn't think anyone but a Villa fan would remember the Enkleman incident. However, this from the sports pages of The Graun.
"Elsewhere, Aston Villa’s victory over Arsenal puts them in the driving seat for fourth place as Spurs are thrashed at Newcastle. Manchester United are lucky to get a point at Bournemouth and Burnley’s keeper went the full Peter Enckelman."

I didn't think anyone but a Villa fan would remember the Enkleman incident. However, this from the sports pages of The Graun.
"Elsewhere, Aston Villa’s victory over Arsenal puts them in the driving seat for fourth place as Spurs are thrashed at Newcastle. Manchester United are lucky to get a point at Bournemouth and Burnley’s keeper went the full Peter Enckelman."
Match of the day had a montage of keeper errors at the weekend after the Burnley keepers blooper. Needless to say Enklemans was on the there. What a place to do it as well at the sty. I can almost smile about it now. Almost.

Chelsea look as they could implode at any moment. They have some really volatile characters in the squad. May have to sell their most stable asset (Gallagher). With their current squad on such long contracts, will not be able to offload the bad players, will finish 6/7 every season.
think Gallagher could be decent with a good coach (but would be overpriced) - but yep they are fiddling psr by selling hotels to themselves but are still short so likely have to flog someone (or come up some other fiddle)

The "other" Newcastle game is a friendly after the season has finished. Only Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea for them to overcome this season I'm afraid. Should be simple for them really.