Everton just 2 points | Page 5 | Vital Football

Everton just 2 points

The Everton fans chat rooms make me smile this morning. I like the line “if we were a horse we would be put down” line. Some corkers in there. If you want a smile worth a read or two. If we can get an early goal the crowd will turn.

The Everton fans chat rooms make me smile this morning. I like the line “if we were a horse we would be put down” line. Some corkers in there. If you want a smile worth a read or two. If we can get an early goal the crowd will turn.
It's a tricky one for them after that loss. Usually it would be batten down the hatches defensive mentality back to basics to stop the rot. But will they want to take that mindset into a home game against their closest relegation rival. Could cause indecisiveness in their approach.

I watched Everton v Burnley. Their fans quickly turned on some of their players. Young and McNeil in particular. It'll happen again on Sunday if things start to go wrong for them. Everton looked very poor, especially going forwards. If we match them physically and have a good start I see us winning.

Much like us you never know which Everton you are going to get. I am expecting a tough game and we need to get their crowd on their backs as quickly as possible. After Saturday this one is a must not lose.

Bonzo, Australian airline Co owned by 777 goes in to administration. This shows the flimsy nature of the Everton take over. 777 will not be able to cover debt repayments. No body will be willing to buy Everton FC as they will have to cover debt. Will have to go into administration and -9 start of next season plus likely deduction for being over end June. Bargain forr someone willing to take risk.

Bonzo, Australian airline Co owned by 777 goes in to administration. This shows the flimsy nature of the Everton take over. 777 will not be able to cover debt repayments. No body will be willing to buy Everton FC as they will have to cover debt. Will have to go into administration and -9 start of next season plus likely deduction for being over end June. Bargain forr someone willing to take risk.
I was just reading it. In fact, the airline is called Bonza, like Australians use for saying something is great. Not how they should describe Everton's financial situation.