General Football thread | Page 481 | Vital Football

General Football thread

my personal players of the season contendors, foden, palmer, watkins and gordon. incredibly all young english lads. add bellingham to that mix and kane. just wow, how cant we win the euros?
Gordon..meh has a touch of petulance like Maddison for me

Watkins..zero point, never subs Kane

Gordon..meh has a touch of petulance like Maddison for me

Watkins..zero point, never subs Kane
Palmer 27 league games has 20 goals and 9 assists. Incredible in his first full season in the premier league in a very hit and Miss team. No contest for young player of the year and in serious contention for player of the season

This would be massive for us in both boxes. We are most likely to lose to headed goals at Goodison. Murillo is especially vulnerable in the air.
Yep ,but Keane may not be as good a player as Braithwaite chap but is good in the air for set pieces.

Everton looked tired and leggy. They also received several injuries. They could bounce back or could go in to serious tailspin. Longterm this side is finished. The squad is very old and could collapse next season. Can see Onana, Branthwaite and Pickford leaving over the summer.

Last night will leave dyche with a bit of a dilemma normally after a tonking like that managers make sure things are tightened up at the back in the next match to make sure it doesn’t happen again but Everton won’t want to be handing the initiative to us & a draw would be better for us than them. Should be interesting Nino needs to make sure we come out of the blocks on the front foot. Could do with Elanga being fit as they looked very dodgy down their left, 20 minutes from Taiwo wouldn’t go amiss either

Last night will leave dyche with a bit of a dilemma normally after a tonking like that managers make sure things are tightened up at the back in the next match to make sure it doesn’t happen again but Everton won’t want to be handing the initiative to us & a draw would be better for us than them. Should be interesting Nino needs to make sure we come out of the blocks on the front foot. Could do with Elanga being fit as they looked very dodgy down their left, 20 minutes from Taiwo wouldn’t go amiss either
Said similar this on another thread

One I missed at weekend. NUFC had given special sensory shirts to deaf fans at Spurs game. It enabled them to feel the atmosphere? Dan Burns also signed in deaf after NUFC goal. I wonder what wearing such a shirt would feel like?

One I missed at weekend. NUFC had given special sensory shirts to deaf fans at Spurs game. It enabled them to feel the atmosphere? Dan Burns also signed in deaf after NUFC goal. I wonder what wearing such a shirt would feel like?
I had seen that ahead of it, and thought it a really good initative. They removed the sponsor as well, and put on RNID. On a related, but different impairment, I have always thought that it was good lateral thinking that some seats at City Ground with a terrible view have been converted into an area with headsets where blind fans can "watch" the game.