Other Games 23/24 | Page 65 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

They did PY, the Chiefs lost so many long serving players at the end of last season but now have a young side full of potential. They were never likely to beat Toulouse who, as you say, put on the after burners early in the second half and killed the game.
Funny enough TQ whilst watching the game I did think of you, only for a moment though! Lol!

Must admit the Chiefs do have a handy bunch of nippers, esp a Gingerish fella, name escapes me, anyhow lets see if yesterday has affected em in any way regards the run in the Prem.

Oh dear, another Pickford mistake gives Palmer another hat-trick in 30 minutes, you can see him scoring a hat full in this game. Southgate has to play him in the Euros and drop Bellingham a bit deeper.

Sad to say it but my wife likes Arsenal....ughhh....

I think she just likes pissing me off.
What !!!!!!! And I’ve wished her a happy Christmas on several occasions!!!!!!

Last time that happens !!!!!!!! :wahey:

My wife uses that mob down the road’s actual name , IN THE HOUSE , IN FRONT OF ME , without a care in the world … everybody else is barred from saying it , my house is a gooner free zone , there is nothing red in it , and never will be .

She knows that and does it to wind me up !
Nobody knows what we have to put up with mate!

Troopers we are …..

What !!!!!!! And I’ve wished her a happy Christmas on several occasions!!!!!!

Last time that happens !!!!!!!! :wahey:

My wife uses that mob down the road’s actual name , IN THE HOUSE , IN FRONT OF ME , without a care in the world … everybody else is barred from saying it , my house is a gooner free zone , there is nothing red in it , and never will be .

She knows that and does it to wind me up !
Nobody knows what we have to put up with mate!

Troopers we are …..
I can beat you all. My missus goes to bed in an extra, extra tight Chelsea shirt. Only when we get beaten by them. Problem is as you're all well aware that happens quite often.

In fairness so did Lloris when he was here but it all went to pot when he went to town on Son who reacted by throwing a hissy fit about it. I don't believe Hugo ever did it again unfortunately. Sonny could do with a few choice words from time to time.

Sonny should have had his arse kicked all the way around that half time changing room for dissenting his captain who was 100% in the right. Mourinho should have back his captain publicly more than he did.

In fairness so did Lloris when he was here but it all went to pot when he went to town on Son who reacted by throwing a hissy fit about it. I don't believe Hugo ever did it again unfortunately. Sonny could do with a few choice words from time to time.

I never had an issue with Hugo being the Captain....outside that a GK being the Captain limits what he can do to influence the happenings all over the pitch. (kind of need him to stay in the goal...lol)

Sonny should have had his arse kicked all the way around that half time changing room for dissenting his captain who was 100% in the right. Mourinho should have back his captain publicly more than he did.
Which brings me back to the point that we're far too nice.

Maureen knew it which is why he went overboard with the C word. He had a point though but bless... it was lost on most if not all of them.

The same squad broke Conte. That takes some doing let me tell you lol.