MATCH THREAD v Newcastle 12-30 kick off 13/4 away | Page 13 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Newcastle 12-30 kick off 13/4 away

Spursy or what. Played ourselves out of 4th pl

I would say otherwise after today's showing. If you're willing to work harder than your opponents you'll usually come up trumps. We on the other hand have shown our soft underbelly once too often for my liking. That's totally on Ange.
Is it on Ange though SP mate, this soft underbelly has been our downfall through countless managers and personnel,there's something badly wrong with our attitude no matter who is in charge

Son hasnt being playing well for some time and was hoping he would be pulled off at half time .. he needs to be benched when Richy is fit or ffs give Donely a chance up front.

Yet again Biss Benty and Udo were also poor and no wonder we lost control yet again in the midfield. The Ange ball system is broken now as all and sundry know how to beat it WITH EASE. Madders in every game is marked out and why he gets so frustrated now. Give Werner a break he cant win the game on his own ... he was better than most out there today.

That was embarrasing today and threw any + GD out of the window

We'll all have that carved on our headstones at this rate! :LOL:

Persistence and resolve matter now more than ever. We do not have enough proof on whether or not what Ange is doing will or won’t work.

Until we do, and that will not happen this season, we need to keep moving ahead.

I said a couple of years ago that the entire management team will need time to develop and people willl come and go as we move forward but as long as the philosophy and sstrategy stay consistent we will move ahead.

He's clearly unhappy with our performance. 9 or 10 of the players were in the team that beat them earlier in the season 4-1. It is a head scratcher why we were so poor today. We simply rolled over for them again.

He's clearly unhappy with our performance. 9 or 10 of the players were in the team that beat them earlier in the season 4-1. It is a head scratcher why we were so poor today. We simply rolled over for them again.

Howe is a good manager, he would have know how we would set up and worked on it all week.

Ange can be as unhappy all he wants, it's his tactics being found out.

More like two awful defensive slip ups in quick succession giving them the impetus...
They came about from 2 attacking uck ups as our players keep tripping over themselves and yet still want to walk it into the net (zero creativity) ... i dont blame VdV at all with wet grass - it happens

I was intrigued to find out how many times we've been thumped this season by 4 goals or more. I consider anything more than 2 results like this as poor. We've already had 4.
Teams like Newcastle and Brighton on their own park are very useful attacking teams where those qualities need to be respected. We play every game as if it's Sheffield United at home.