The Official Barrow Match Thread (Sponsored by Ennui "for all your weariness and dissatisfaction needs") | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Official Barrow Match Thread (Sponsored by Ennui "for all your weariness and dissatisfaction needs")

Oh no, please don't start.

I hate myself for doing it but, as it stands, if Mansfield beat Accy on Tuesday, they are up, can relax and be on the beach v us next Saturday and we beat Donny to go 7th on the last day.

There.

I feel like a drug addict and can't help myself. I need help.

3 0 as I type.
I said whisper it ;-)) Barrow also play Doncaster

Can 69 points get into the playoffs?
I suppose all we can do is win the games but I reckon it’s unlikely.
But ……… you never know

Turner fluffs the ball to their striker 5 yards out centre of goal and he shanks it horribly in the last action of the game. When it’s your day, it’s your day.

Thought we played well today,took foot of gas last 20 minutes,really not sure who was my MOM.H
Mahoney goal was sublime,Turner seemed bit hesitant at times.
What a finale would it be if final game of season v Doncaster was winner takes all.
Although just think it’s out of reach,but you never know

Comfortable home win against one of the top sides albeit one in indifferent current form.

Sending off, which was a stone wall red, was a game changer. Hope Walker is ok after that clattering.

Josh Andrews impressed me & clearly offers more mobility than Hawkins. Reminds me somewhat of Peter Withe. For those of a certain vintage.

Excellent game management second half. Barrow really only threatened from set pieces.

Mahoney yet again showed his technical excellence but just wish he could produce more often. Williams J was extremely busy & influential.

Play off dream remains alive. Just. Sense of frustration though that had we played like this at home more often this season our play off spot would be safely secured by now.

Will be some fans who see this as a vindication of Clemence. Others will rebut with one swallow etc. For the rest of the campaign hopefully differences are out aside for the common goal of achieving a play off spot.

What a finale would it be if final game of season v Doncaster was winner takes all.
Although just think it’s out of reach,but you never know
It will become a little clearer on Tues night if Crawley and Walsall lose their games in hand, we still have a chance, it's a longshot, but sometimes longshots come in.