Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie | Page 14 | Vital Football

Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie

In terms of personnel. Who stays, who goes!
So on today’s performance we won’t be keeping many. My worry is the ones under contract. All the loans will go back
Only one I can see getting an offer is the centre back. But he will need to take a big cut in wages all the big earners will be gone. Humphrey Wyke Jones Amos Magennis so not many playing for a new contract

I see it as a lack of motivation from the manager...example being Godo scored and did the ear cupping thing then got all the boos and that and what followed was a motivated player had his best 15 minutes for weeks. The manager seems incapable of getting this intensity from his players.

So on today’s performance we won’t be keeping many. My worry is the ones under contract. All the loans will go back
Only one I can see getting an offer is the centre back. But he will need to take a big cut in wages all the big earners will be gone. Humphrey Wyke Jones Amos Magennis so not many playing for a new contract

Maybe not playing for a new contract with us but surely they want to put themselves in the window for other clubs.

After todays performance I doubt that many other clubs will be looking at them with much interest.

I see it as a lack of motivation from the manager...example being Godo scored and did the ear cupping thing then got all the boos and that and what followed was a motivated player had his best 15 minutes for weeks. The manager seems incapable of getting this intensity from his players.

His best 15 minutes playing on the left instead of the right.

On the beach?

Just had a look at the league table, fixtures if we don't stop the rot we could finish as low as 19th, if we get back to winning ways we could finish 10th.
The extra revenue would come in handy seeing as our finances are shit, plus we are trying to encourage fans to attend matches, renew ST's etc.

No, not in the realms of the Spurs car crash. It was more of the same from us with a wee flash of how we CAN play followed by a HUGE display of our woeful side & that imo is like the team cheating the travelling fans as mugs.....come on Latics at least show fight & determination for longer that a 10 min spell

My edit....hope ur shift flys past Runc....bit shite doing a 13 hour shift on a bank hol
I would have given my right arm at one time for a 13hr shift on a bank holiday, but I think those days of premium rates with days in lieu are in a bygone age.

On the beach?

Just had a look at the league table, fixtures if we don't stop the rot we could finish as low as 19th, if we get back to winning ways we could finish 10th.
The extra revenue would come in handy seeing as our finances are shit, plus we are trying to encourage fans to attend matches, renew ST's etc.
Get rid of this mon in charge and bring in a manager who knows what he is doing and 10th would be a shoe in.

No, not in the realms of the Spurs car crash. It was more of the same from us with a wee flash of how we CAN play followed by a HUGE display of our woeful side & that imo is like the team cheating the travelling fans as mugs.....come on Latics at least show fight & determination for longer that a 10 min spell

My edit....hope ur shift flys past Runc....bit shite doing a 13 hour shift on a bank hol
Nah! Not 13 hours Jock. 25 hours 😯
2pm today until 3pm tomorrow 🤪

Maybe not playing for a new contract with us but surely they want to put themselves in the window for other clubs.

After today’s performance I doubt that many other clubs will be looking at them with much interest.
After the game. Gary Monk was all over shaw. Did any one else notice that

We have lads on loan from Liverpool,Arsenal,Fulham....Under 21 internationals from England,Scotland and Norway, a Northern Irish donkey with 80 full caps....Yet Baloney can't get them to beat shit 3rd division teams like Carlisle,Fleetwood, Cheltenham, Burton,Cambridge etc,etc...
That tells me our manager is tactically inept and nowhere near good enough.....He has to go.
That would be "lads" on loan, "kids" who are u21 internationals and one Irish "donkey" yet we have got more points over the last 5 games than 4 out of the 5 teams above us. Yet surprisingly their fans are not screaming for a resignation.

I wonder what this crap manager a do with a better choice of players and the money he has not had access to this year.

It may not be attractive but (newsflash) Wigan Athletic do not have a divine right to win and get promotion.

Good point it was Godo v Cambridge know one else arsed or motivated

Here you go SCM

"You show us the opposite that there is less talent, that is your claim."

Just two posts in the last couple of hours
Once again "delusional rubbish" from you, where do either posters indicate, apart from magennis, there is a lack of talent in those players.

That would be "lads" on loan, "kids" who are u21 internationals and one Irish "donkey" yet we have got more points over the last 5 games than 4 out of the 5 teams above us. Yet surprisingly their fans are not screaming for a resignation.

I wonder what this crap manager a do with a better choice of players and the money he has not had access to this year.

It may not be attractive but (newsflash) Wigan Athletic do not have a divine right to win and get promotion.
Who mentioned any devine right to promotion?
If you had endured the shit we have paid good money to to watch this season you might change your tune.....but as we all know you don't go to games do you?