Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie | Page 13 | Vital Football

Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie

By heck moonay, wtf has any of that conversation got to do with you, is it because I sarcastically asked you to "defend this shit" in a post, you don't like being scorned or challenged do you.
When a poster says another poster posts (dilutional ?!) rubbish, I reckon it's fair for other posters to chip in to defend the "offended" poster.

The fact you then got it completely wrong with your "adjective" nonsense is the reason why you're now having a pop at me.

I've no problem being challenged (not really sure why you've used "scorned") ... but then again, I don't get stroppy with other posters when it happens.

You show us the opposite that there is less talent, that is your claim.

The argument is not about overall talent which no one can argue has limitations due to circumstances, the argument and totally my stance is if we had a manager with any "talent" he would get more from the players we have.

You will get no argument from me regarding the manager SCM, but the evidence I have for saying the players are less talented is the number of posts on the forum that are critical of the players.

Without looking back over this thread I can recollect posters saying that Magennis, Adeeko, Shaw, S.Smith and others are not up to it. In fact most of the team have been criticised over the course of the season as not good enough.

Having watched all the match every forward we have available played on todays showing
Sze clearly not good enough.
Kelman keep well away because he will be cheap as chips
Magennis he’s just finished and he knows it so stop picking him Maloney you’re making a fool of your self.
Humphrey never seen a player look more pissed off playing for us

We have Avoided Relegation this Season, which is a relief.

The problem is Recent form and Results are very worrying for next Season, we will have 'new' players next Season, but will it be like
Shuffling the Deck Chairs on the R.M.S. (Latics) TITANIC,
with Captain Maloney in Charge?

Here you go SCM

"You show us the opposite that there is less talent, that is your claim."
Godo- great, good, average & now way off the pace.
Humphreys- on fire, woeful, in fire, average & now looking disinterested
Hughes - man mountain, solid, iffy, iffy n back to hit n miss
Magennis...shit, shit, shittier n now waste of a squad number
Tickle....motm, stunning saves, blooper, now he's very much hit n miss

Now TB, these are only imo & not what I'm telling you..😉

Having watched all the match every forward we have available played on todays showing
Sze clearly not good enough.
Kelman keep well away because he will be cheap as chips
Magennis he’s just finished and he knows it so stop picking him Maloney you’re making a fool of your self.
Humphrey never seen a player look more pissed off playing for us

Just two posts in the last couple of hours

Seems like pot, kettle, black on this SCM. It would appear to me that you don't like to be challenged either.
Where have I objected to any challenge, apart from you saying I am deluding myself, you need to look in a mirror, what was your conversation with Jock on this thread all about ????????????

That's their perogative!
Oh come on Runcorn, be a little fair here....
that's their perogative... it may well be but surely SM & the team should also have put in a decent, wholehearted & meaningful display to those fans who sacrificed their bank holiday weekend, money & time to watch the team... to not expect an absolutely dreadful & lacklustre display. The club should imo refund the fans for their travel costs.

Oh come on Runcorn, be a little fair here....
that's their perogative... it may well be but surely SM & the team should also have put in a decent, wholehearted & meaningful display to those fans who sacrificed their bank holiday weekend, money & time to watch the team... to not expect an absolutely dreadful & lacklustre display. The club should imo refund the fans for their travel costs.
I haven't seen the game as I've been in work since 2pm & don't finish until 3pm tomorrow. As for the refund suggestion. Was it as bad as the Spurs 9 - 1?

Is Anybody else Fed Up with the Term 'On The Beach'?
it's an Excuse for 'Poor performances' and the Fans deserve better.

Can you Imagine Big Larry Lloyd after recent poor results,
being told by the Players, Boss ''We Are On The Beach''.

Is this not you then.

By heck moonay, wtf has any of that conversation got to do with you, is it because I sarcastically asked you to "defend this shit" in a post, you don't like being scorned or challenged do you.

Where have I objected to any challenge, apart from you saying I am deluding myself, you need to look in a mirror, what was your conversation with Jock on this thread all about ????????????

The conversation with Jock was simply him objecting to my use of the term "told" which I hope we cleared up amicably without the need to be antagonistic with each other.

I haven't seen the game as I've been in work since 2pm & don't finish until 3pm tomorrow. As for the refund suggestion. Was it as bad as the Spurs 9 - 1?

No, not in the realms of the Spurs car crash. It was more of the same from us with a wee flash of how we CAN play followed by a HUGE display of our woeful side & that imo is like the team cheating the travelling fans as mugs.....come on Latics at least show fight & determination for longer that a 10 min spell

My edit....hope ur shift flys past Runc....bit shite doing a 13 hour shift on a bank hol