WW3? | Page 258 | Vital Football

WW3?

It's a strange one. I can't think of an economic reason why the EU would want the poorest country in Europe with really terrible demographics (before the war) joining. Their GDP per capita was the same as Somalia before the war. It has to be much worse now.
Resources, cheap labour?

Resources, cheap labour?
I get that, but look at the countries waiting to join, cheap labour yes, but the main countries in Europe have minimum wage and the amount of money these new countries would suck up will be huge. Plus the fact some of them hate each other and you have to wonder why EU would be bothered.
"Among 10 candidate and potential candidate countries, eight have a national minimum wage. Montenegro, Moldova, North Macedonia, Georgia, Albania, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine all have one, while Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo do not."
The above are hardly natural bed fellows and it's very difficult to see them toeing the EUs line on justice, social issues and asylum and immigration objectives.

Just wondering.

If we went into world war 3 and everyone fighting age was to be called up...

How would me, bodybutter and buggy stand? How would they find us?

No way I'm paying £1000 for a flight to Heathrow to be sent to the gallows. No way.
Meant Beovilla. Not buggy. Apologies both.

Are you still of fighting age? I'm 45. I figure I'd be more trouble than I'm worth to the army.
I'm 41. So in October I think I'm safe. Lol.

I used to love our country. And I would have definitely agreed to be called up when I was younger before I realised how corrupt governments were. Before I actually researched I would have probably gone to Afghanistan at the time. Jesus. How naive.

I used to love our country. And I would have definitely agreed to be called up when I was younger before I realised how corrupt governments were. Before I actually researched I would have probably gone to Afghanistan at the time. Jesus. How naive.
I'm 73 this year so it doesn't make a lot of difference. Be dead soon anyway.

Same here col. I wouldn't piss on it if it was on fire now.

If Israel's missile attack on Iran in Syria is accurate, that adds a new dimension.

The timing is interesting for me.

Isn't there trillions of worth of oil and gas under Gaza?
There was a story recently about gas reserves off the coast of Gaza. This isn't a reputable source by any means but it confirms that most of it is off the coast of Gaza.

The other thing I've read recently is that the most viable exit for a rival canal to the Suez would put the exit within Gaza. Eygpt makes billions off the Suez and its speculated the States (a) hates they have no control, (b) that Eygpt keeps it 100% nationalized and (c) none of that cash will ever make its way to the states because of the prior two points.

Did anyone see that the IDF hit the company that they themselves brought in to provide aid to Gaza? And the company had the logo on their car and coordinated the trip with the IDF and it was a no-conflict zone. AND THEY STILL GOT HIT WITH AN AIRSTRIKE!

This company has now suspended operations, I am assuming this what the IDF want because UNWRA wouldn't pack up and go home.